Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REC NAV disc read error

Go down 
+2
Dartboy
Iguanaman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

REC NAV disc read error Empty
PostSubject: REC NAV disc read error   REC NAV disc read error I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 10:49 am

My REC radio NAV function is having issues. I'm getting a disk read error on the nav disk. I've cleaned it, blown caned air into the disk slot, etc. At first it helped, now it just errors out every time. Has anyone else had this issue? It's under extended warranty, so that's fine, I was just wondering if people see this to be more the radio and CD laser as the issue, or just the nav disk.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: REC NAV disc read error   REC NAV disc read error I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 10:58 am

when I had the 6 disc player in mine....it would work with a cd then read error...then be fine then error...
but that was regular music cd's not nav disc... it may just be the factory units... I know they have alot of issues with them...all of em the single disc, the 6 disc, the nav systems..
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: REC NAV disc read error   REC NAV disc read error I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 11:29 am

I used to get that all the time. It came and went. It barely does it since I have the hack disk. I gotta make you a copy of it.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: REC NAV disc read error   REC NAV disc read error I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 3:56 pm

I too have gotten that same error. All I did was clean the disk on my shirt and haven't seen the error again.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: REC NAV disc read error   REC NAV disc read error I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 9:38 pm

I had that problem with the Hacked Disc. I just replaced my stock disc and never had that problem...weird.
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: REC NAV disc read error   REC NAV disc read error I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 4:06 am

Yeah it is common that's why I'm glad they went to my gig solved that issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REC NAV disc read error   REC NAV disc read error I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REC NAV disc read error
Page 1 of 1