Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+11
inkedup
HemiMag
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
AlterEgo
jontoad
Moparcharger07
Hypnotiq
stairman
BigM
markpleasure
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
markpleasure
CAMM Member
markpleasure

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 4:56 am

Hi My name is Mark, I drive 06 Charger SE 3.5. Factory color is Magnesium. Her name is Charlee, I lowered her on Eibach and drop zone shock & strut. Gave her a bootleg chrome grill and smoked her tail light with L.E.D. Drive her every single day. She ride on factory 18" in the winter and 24" in the summer wrap with 275 25 24. I did one car show with her and that's the Dub magazine show. I really seeing Chargers, Magnum, & 300C's. Thanks Adam Howen for linking me to CAMM and thanks for accepting me. You guys should come up with a app for iphone or android market. This would be a fb for us......
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 12:15 pm

Welcome Mark, Magnesium is a nice color... not as nice as Silver Steel but close Smile
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 1:00 pm

Welcome to CAMM!!
Back to top Go down
markpleasure
CAMM Member
markpleasure

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm

You are right Big M, one day I would like to do a flat skittles blue paint job. For now I'm stuck with magnesium. Who did the powder coat on your wheels?
Back to top Go down
markpleasure
CAMM Member
markpleasure

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 1:02 pm

Wassup Stairman! thnx
Back to top Go down
markpleasure
CAMM Member
markpleasure

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 1:04 pm

Man I'm trying to upload pics I took, but I can't seem to remember where did I save the pics of Charlee to share.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 4:43 pm

Welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 5:50 pm

Hey man (it's Adam) glad to see you joined up!!! Welcome to CAMM!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 8:24 pm

welcome bud!
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 8:44 pm

markpleasure wrote:
You are right Big M, one day I would like to do a flat skittles blue paint job. For now I'm stuck with magnesium. Who did the powder coat on your wheels?

Really Skittle blue?! That's pretty blue! Magnesium is cool like Silver Steel it looks different depending on lighting. I parked at Target the other day and on my way in I passed a guy in a Billet Metallic Challenger who was loading up and we started talking Mopar. He thought my car was two tone and when I looked back at my car sure enough it looked like I had black on top!

I didn't have my wheels powder coated, I bought it in April from Fields Chrysler up in the north burbs. I was looking for a low mileage '06 with the Road and Track package because I like the seats (plus no need to upgrade the sway bar). They told me that when the car came in for trade it had 3 correct wheels with black pockets and one regular R/T wheel. Maybe the guy damaged a wheel or whatever. So they decided to powder coat them all black. I wasn't so sure in pictures but when I saw it in person I was sold.

Post up some pics already let's see Charlee.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 9:32 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 1:33 pm

markpleasure wrote:
Man I'm trying to upload pics I took, but I can't seem to remember where did I save the pics of Charlee to share.

Welcome to CAMM! If you need help posting pics just ask. They have to be saved to like photobucket or someplace online. Then just use the Image button to put them on here.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 4:09 pm

Welcome to Camm, where were you parked at Dub Show? I was also there, I took "Best Full Size Mild"
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 9:11 pm

Welcome aboard from another Mopar brother Smile
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 9:44 pm

welcome to camm
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 11:58 pm

Welcome to CAMM!!!
Back to top Go down
5.7daytona
CAMM Member

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2011, 1:46 pm

Welcome to the biggest family you will ever have!!!
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 12:11 pm

Welcome Mark! Any engine mods?
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 6:21 pm

Still waitin on pics! Popcorn
Back to top Go down
markpleasure
CAMM Member
markpleasure

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 2:55 am

Shotzy, I forgot to check back. I can't still upload any photos, I got photo bucket account. I am inspired by all you guys. Time and papers is what I need. But the tech support on here is awesome. Hopefully I get to meet you guys on the next meet soon.

Thanks
Mark
Back to top Go down
markpleasure
CAMM Member
markpleasure

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 2:56 am

Oh yea, I found some dude on CL selling a 5.7 cat-back for a Challenger, do you guys think it would fit for my 3.5?

Thanks
Mark
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 9:15 am

i think the chally exhaust is slightly different than that of the Charger. If you found a 5.7 Charger exhaust, i believe it would work...
Back to top Go down
markpleasure
CAMM Member
markpleasure

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 10:08 am

Is it me or the time on here wrong?
Back to top Go down
markpleasure
CAMM Member
markpleasure

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 10:12 am

Thanks for the replied, but yea it was a hundred bucks for it. I guess someone might have it for the Chargers one day.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 11:14 am

you have to set your time zone. go to "user cp" then on the top options choose "preferences" then scroll down to timezone and pick "chicago, winipeg"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next