Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Member needs help

Go down 
+18
Dalegit1
eviltrycycle
DA H.N.I.C.
sak9880
chargerchick
ChiTownHemi
Mad Hatter
Darknight
Moparcharger07
AlterEgo
Headtripp
ghost
Admin
irishrt5.7
kaotik29
Shawn1112
liljoejoe54
markp
22 posters
AuthorMessage
markp
CAMM Rookie
markp

New Member needs help Empty
PostSubject: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 12:58 pm

Hi,

Someone put a CAMM card on my 2007 Silver 300C SRT8 at the Menards in Vernon Hills. I think it was the owner of a Red Charger R/T?
Anyway I signed up since I am an LX fan especially of the SRT8 variety since it is practical (fits 2 car seats) and fast (few people beat this Dad at the stop light).

Now I need help. Someone backed into my car and now the front fender is badly damaged. My family and I are new to the area (moved from San Diego) and need some body shop recommendations. Something in Lake/McHenry County or near Libertyville. Just somewhere where the body work is good.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to reading information on the forum.

markp
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 1:02 pm

Welcome to CAMM. Im not sure of any in that area but we have a few members who live close to you who I am sure can point you in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 1:06 pm

First of welcome to Camm. I really couldnt recomend any body shops up your way, but we do have some members from out that way who will help you out. Good luck with the repair
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 1:13 pm

Welcome to CAMM. Glad to have you Welcome
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 1:16 pm

Welcome to CAMM...Sorry to hear about the mishap

I really don't know of any body shops except there for platinum collision in Grayslake i have heard they do good work..

I recently had my mountaineer in a at a shop in Round lake called McMahon autobody and they did a great job... IMO... i am not really a body man so i don't know if it would be a great job compared to others but... very friendly and easy to work w/ and like i said nothing to complain about w/ the work they did...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 1:25 pm

Sorry I don't know that area, but welcome!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 2:03 pm

welcome and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 2:37 pm

Welcome to CAMM
I am up in Mchenry and Adams auto body does good work. I am not too sure of anything directly around you however. Good luck on the repair
Back to top Go down
markp
CAMM Rookie
markp

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 2:56 pm

McHenry is not too far for me. I will check out Adams.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 5:25 pm

Welcome markp!! Welcome That sounds to me like it was Darrell that "carded" you. he lives up around that area, his screen name is ttruckinon, although he is moving to Georgia pretty soon.

I'm glad you looked us up. I hope that you get your repairs done for a good price. I too was going to recommend Adams in McHenry. Very good reputation around these parts.

Welcome, good luck, and hope to meet ya soon!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 5:59 pm

Welcome to CAMM!!! Sorry to hear about you're car man, that REALLY sucks!! BUT I CAN recomend Gerber Auto Body in Round Lake-ish off of 120. I had a guy named Bill paint my hood, and he did a GREAT job. I also see ALOT of there work, and it is top notch. I do they're alignments, so I see ALOT of they're cars.

Last edited by Moparcharger06 on October 14th 2009, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darknight
CAMM Member
Darknight

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 7:00 pm

How's it going mark welcome to camm, sorry about your 300. I no one more place for u their in round lake park, it's called r and m it's of 134 good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 7:20 pm

Welcome to Chicago & CAMMland Mark.

We're here to help. Thank you for joining.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 7:44 pm

Hey Welcome to CAMM. I would second Adam's recommendation for Gerber. They may be a bit more than others but they do very good work.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 8:12 pm

Hi Mark! Welcome to the CAMM forums! Welcome waves

Good luck getting your car fixed.
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 8:43 pm

Welcome to the CAMM! sorry to hear about the damage.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 11:32 pm

Welcome!!
Sorry about the damage you have.

Huntley Collision up in Huntley will do your car right.

There's a couple members up in that area who would swear by 'em!!
Back to top Go down
markp
CAMM Rookie
markp

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 9:13 am

Thank you all for the recommendations.

I can't wait to get the car fixed. It is my daily driver and I have a horrible commute. Having a fun car helps make it a little better.

Though I am bummed that winter is coming. Time to pull off the stock 20's and put on the winter wheels and tires...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 9:50 am

Welcome to CAMM. Sorry to hear about your car and glad you were able to get some recommendations. Hope the car gets fixed soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 4:06 pm

Welcome to CAMM ... Gerber is the business for sure!! Smile
Back to top Go down
pebbles
CAMM Member
pebbles

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 7:15 am

Welcome to CAMM!! I feel for ya, I had to replace the front clip twice already. However, i won't recommend the shop I went to, wasn't real happy this last time.

Someone will pop in with a body shop around you!! Good Luck..
Back to top Go down
Trophy Girl
CAMM Member
Trophy Girl

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 1:40 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 10:53 pm

Welcome to CAMM!!

Coming from San Diego are you by chance military?
Back to top Go down
markp
CAMM Rookie
markp

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 3:28 pm

Adams in McHenry is where I am going, thanks for the help. I'll post some before and after pictures when its done.

And to answer Hoodie, we are not in the military.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 3:40 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Welcome markp!! Welcome That sounds to me like it was Darrell that "carded" you. he lives up around that area, his screen name is ttruckinon, although he is moving to Georgia pretty soon.

I'm glad you looked us up. I hope that you get your repairs done for a good price. I too was going to recommend Adams in McHenry. Very good reputation around these parts.

Welcome, good luck, and hope to meet ya soon!

Yep, that was me and welcome!

You might want to check out Performance Restoration. It's on Rt 60 west of Butterfeild.
I had some welding work done on the frame of a 67 Mustang and they did a good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member needs help   New Member needs help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member needs help
Page 1 of 1