Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...

Go down 
+10
Razor
Xenon
inkedup
AlterEgo
moaugust88
firestartr420
BigM
eviltrycycle
vagrant
jontoad
14 posters
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... Empty
PostSubject: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 7:01 pm

20 minutes before i got home some guy stole a G35 coupe, ran from the cops, crashed at my driveway and missed my truck by inches at an estimated 80mph...

notice how he hit the big ass rock at the end of my driveway and jumped off the rock clearing my driveway and landing in the grass a good 15 feet past my driveway. he cleared the other rock in the air. we don't know where the first rock went. the orange light in the distance is where he made it up to after the impact and the car is sitting sideways over the curb on top of the big sign for the other neighborhood across the main road.

so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... A3idkx

yard sale. inner fenders and undercarriage parts all over my yard.

so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... 4zt1ty

Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 7:13 pm

Holy Shit! ...ummm....awesome? I can't top that...

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 7:15 pm

Holy hell dude.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 7:18 pm

vagrant wrote:
Holy Shit! ...ummm....awesome? I can't top that...

-vagrant

apparently he got out of the car with a iced late in his hand like nothing happened and tried to claim a yellow mustang was chasing him before the cops started after him (my neighbor has his yellow mustang sitting in the driveway so obviously he looked around and tried to make some shit up) the guy didn't look like he was from around here...

the plates were ripped off the car. we think he might have even stole the iced late. lol.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 7:19 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Holy hell dude.

yea, i had to let my bdubs wings get cold and take pictures. this shit doesn't happen every day...

i was too lazy to walk back up to the corner and take a picture of the busted ass car. it was laying frame all around, i'm sure he blew all his suspension out. lol.
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 7:24 pm

I'm glad no one was hurt! Is that unincorporated Naperville? Looks like DuPage Sheriff checking it out.

That's crazy in a neighborhood to have that happen on a Sunday and no one gets hurt. Around my part of town we've had lots of smash and grabs out of parked cars lately but no complete thefts. Is the G35 from your hood or he just got chased thru?

got snatched from a parking lot near here somewhere. someone said they mentioned the coffee shop near the movie theater on 95th and 59.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 7:24 pm

Poor wings.
Poor car.

Glad your truck is ok though dude.
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 7:27 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Poor wings.

LOL, yeah..the guy doesn't eat anything but a few candied nuts all day and he comes home to this. Its a conspiracy to keep you from eating Jon...

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 7:32 pm

holy shit dude!
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 7:49 pm

Sucks! Nice that he missed the truck. It's wayyy to nice than that g35 that flew by it. But thats just me. Cool
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 8:44 pm

OMG! What the hell??? I can't believe you let your wings get cold!!!!

haha, no but really, holy shit! How lucky for your truck. That really would've been a day ruiner.....
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 9:22 pm

what's a iced late?
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 9:24 pm

inkedup wrote:
what's a iced late?

coffee...on ice...

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 9:25 pm

then it's a iced latte......nevermind
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 9:28 pm

inkedup wrote:
what's a iced late?

its like an iced early, only later.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 9:29 pm

wait !! WAIT!!!

*you* are giving spellin' lessons now.... ?!!?!?!?!?

waves
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 9:31 pm

yes sir,ther'e an app for that...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 9:43 pm

Holy shit Jon glad he missed the truck
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 10:30 pm

Damn dude, glad he missed you're truck, and it sucks he fucked up you're yard, but WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 10:32 pm

Shocked Thats crazy!!!
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 11:00 pm

Crazy bastard glad everyone is ok....can't believe he missed the truck!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 8:12 am

Might wanna move back a little. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...   so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so i come home from the Starved Rock cruise to find this...
Page 1 of 1