Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trying to find a certain decal

Go down 
+3
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
ncm8907
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ncm8907
CAMM Member
ncm8907

Trying to find a certain decal Empty
PostSubject: Trying to find a certain decal   Trying to find a certain decal I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 10:34 pm

I'm trying to find a trunk stripe decal like the old Superbee's. Where the stripe goes across the top of the trunk and down the quarter panel. I've looked on Amazon and eBay. Does anybody know where I can find one that will fit a 2006 SXT? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a certain decal   Trying to find a certain decal I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 10:40 pm

Might be easiest to have a local shop cut uou one.

I use http://x-tremewraps.com for all the CAMM decals.

Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a certain decal   Trying to find a certain decal I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 10:45 pm

Less is more when it comes to vinyl! Ive seen some challengers lately that have more vinyl showing than paint.
Back to top Go down
ncm8907
CAMM Member
ncm8907

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a certain decal   Trying to find a certain decal I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 10:48 pm

thanks!! Hopefully I'll find something!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a certain decal   Trying to find a certain decal I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 10:49 pm

Or just say screw it and wrap the whole car like did on my old charger LoL

I got ya covered, it's right here man
http://www.revolution-motorsports.com/Bumble-Style-Graphics-Kit-for-Dodge-Charger-p/charbumble01.htm
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a certain decal   Trying to find a certain decal I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 11:15 pm

something like this Bumble?

Trying to find a certain decal Toms-mng-racing-stripe

or this one

Trying to find a certain decal JMC_1486
Back to top Go down
ncm8907
CAMM Member
ncm8907

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a certain decal   Trying to find a certain decal I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 8:11 am

Moparcharger07 wrote:
Or just say screw it and wrap the whole car like did on my old charger LoL

I got ya covered, it's right here man

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a certain decal   Trying to find a certain decal I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 3:51 pm

I also used X-treme Graphics for my stripes. Just showed them a picture of what I wanted and they cut and installed them for me. They did a great job and at a good price.
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a certain decal   Trying to find a certain decal I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 4:43 pm

RiderGraphix has a couple styles:

http://www.ridergraphix.com/Charger.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a certain decal   Trying to find a certain decal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to find a certain decal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: