Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mopar Concepts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

Mopar Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Mopar Concepts   Mopar Concepts I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 12:37 pm

They need to make these...

Superbird:

Roadrunner:

Charger:

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

Mopar Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopar Concepts   Mopar Concepts I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 1:27 pm

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

'specially that orange Charger...

Would be a lot better than that silly ass Audi Charger currently offered..

Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Mopar Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopar Concepts   Mopar Concepts I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 3:13 pm

the first two were originally printed in popular mechanics mag back in like 2006, i'm sure dodge won't make a car that wasn't designed by them. i do like the road runner concept though.
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

Mopar Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopar Concepts   Mopar Concepts I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 5:47 pm

I don't know that they would pay for his design but I am sure they have cool plans already for future cars....I mean look at the new durango and jeeps are looking pretty cool so I can only guess more coolness to come...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mopar Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopar Concepts   Mopar Concepts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mopar Concepts
Page 1 of 1