Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8

Go down 
+3
jontoad
firestartr420
Bulldog
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Empty
PostSubject: Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8   Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 2:56 pm

I was just on Facebook and seen a link to a contest for Pennzoil Motor Oil. They are giving away a 2011 Custom Dodge Challenger SRT8...The first guy that commented was complaining about somebody winning a car that was already customized...But my thoughts by just looking at the couple pics I seen...Was that there is still plenty of things you could do under the hood to make it your own...And plenty of things you could change interior/exterior wise...And besides if someone is willing to give me a custom car...I'm going to take it...Anyway here is the link, if you want to take a shot...

www.pzljointhepursuit.com
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8   Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 4:05 pm

customized?! yeah, a little bit... but in a very nice tasteful way. You could still mod the hell out of that car since it appears to be mostly stock with a yellow stripe, and grille, and some yellow stitching on the seats. They just kinda decided the theme of the car for you. I dont know what that moron would have been complaining about, its a free car!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8   Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 7:42 pm

thanks. i entered. i think it looks nice. one of the few modded sweepstakes cars i have liked. i don't care if i get spam mail, a chance to win that is worth it. lol.

i still get Marlboro crap in the mail and i don't smoke, i just wanted a free zippo lighter they were giving away at the bar like 5 years ago. haha.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8   Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 8:34 pm

jontoad wrote:

i still get Marlboro crap in the mail and i don't smoke, i just wanted a free zippo lighter they were giving away at the bar like 5 years ago. haha.

LMAO! Same here! They came to a bar by me and I just wanted the Zippo. I still havent even taken it out of the box.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8   Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 8:36 pm

thanks for the info! i entered. i really can care less how the challenger looks. as long as its free its all good!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8   Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 9:21 pm

im entered....
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8   Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 10:33 pm

SRT Engineers are recomending it for all SRT cars now.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8   Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 1:32 am

jontoad wrote:
thanks. i entered. i think it looks nice. one of the few modded sweepstakes cars i have liked. i don't care if i get spam mail, a chance to win that is worth it. lol.

It was actually shared via the Discount Tire FB page that I seen it...

Good Luck to all who enter!!!

And FYI... I just received my Marlboro led flashlight in the mail 3-4 weeks ago...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8   Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win a custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Page 1 of 1