Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2007MagnumSRT8
CAMM Rookie
2007MagnumSRT8

2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Empty
PostSubject: 2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8   2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 5:50 am

Please help. I have a 2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8 that I want to do something with the exhaust. I have already deleted the resonators which gave it a different sound but to me that not good enough. I would something loud, but aggressive and demands attention.  Any Suggestions and best places to have work done?? I reside in Merrillville. Indiana but will travel for quality work!!!

New Member here just trying to find his way!!!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8   2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 5:55 am

You should check out Rolling Thunder Exhaust.  Ed's a nice guy and makes a quality product.

http://www.rollingthunderexhaust.com/services.html

Welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down

2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8
Page 1 of 1