Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?

Go down 
+6
challenger1
kaotik29
jontoad
Moparcharger07
eviltrycycle
AlterEgo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 9:11 pm

I think Vic and I are finally going to make it to Downer's Grove Cruise Night tomorrow. Anyone else able to join us? wave
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 9:21 pm

I might meet you guys.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 9:26 pm

I'll text you when we leave McHenry.....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 9:27 pm

Coolio. I have to get the car ready tomorrow for Sunday since I am working Saturday night. Glad you guys are finally going to make one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 9:27 pm

I gotta pick up a moving truck 2morow night, wish I could make this, it would be WAY better that the whole moving truck thing LOL
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 9:45 pm

Pimp the moving truck at the cruise.....
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 10:29 pm

i don't think i can make it. my work is only blocks away, but we are goin to famous daves for a beer after work friday and my new rims for the truck finally showed up at the shop today. i was gonna take the truck to work tomorrow to put them on... bounce so even if i get out of famous daves in time to cruise down there the car will be on the other side of town.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 10:39 pm

Come out anyway Jon if you want. I have never seen your truck and you can show off your new rims. Smile
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 10:48 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Come out anyway Jon if you want. I have never seen your truck and you can show off your new rims. Smile

maybe... depends how early we get out of work and done eating at famous daves. buisness has been real spotty so i have no idea when ill get out of work. 2 days this week we were down 12 cars when we closed. today we had only 2 cars in the last hour we were open and closed with no cars on the list. its random as hell.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 10:54 pm

That blows dude... Sad
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 1:23 am

where at exactly in downers grove
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 6:48 am

kaotik29 wrote:
where at exactly in downers grove

the entire downtown. the center of it is on main st. go south from ogden on main st. and you will hit it after you go over the train tracks.
Back to top Go down
challenger1
CAMM Rookie
challenger1

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 6:59 am

I will be there, Hope there is room by the train station. Parking by subway will most likley not be available because of pre staging for Saturday and Sundays Bike Race.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 10:48 pm

i didn't make it. i didn't get out of the shop till like 7 and by the time i left famous daves it was like 8:30pm.

but i did get my wheels on my dakota r/t and raced a V8 audi S4 on the way home too. lol.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 10:53 pm

It was a pretty fun time sorry ya couldn't make it man. Lets see the rims
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 11:24 pm

Headtripp wrote:
It was a pretty fun time sorry ya couldn't make it man. Lets see the rims

tomorrow ill get pics. i forgot my camera and by the time i got home it was dark out.
Back to top Go down
challenger1
CAMM Rookie
challenger1

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 9:03 am

Nice to see you last night in Downers, Vic's head light covers are hot, Wonder how they would look on my Orange Challenger, sure look great with Black very sinister.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 9:10 am

dam let see the rims n truck pics!!!Oh anybody tale pics of the cruise night???
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 12:45 pm

I took some pics but not too many. My pc is not working this morning so I need to figure out how to post them
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 1:11 pm

create or use a photo bucket account and paste them from there that is how i post all my pics...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 7:59 pm

Still no pics? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?   Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downer's Grove on Friday, August 14....anyone going?
Page 1 of 1