Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL

Go down 
+7
moparmarc
X_MOPAR_X
Gwe392
eviltrycycle
jlg1963
MsScarlett
kermit
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL Empty
PostSubject: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 1:38 pm

Adding this here for any CAMM Challenger members that may not hang out of the various forums.  This is an event for local Challenger owners that's organized through the Challengertalk and Challengerforumz websites.

Right now we're approaching 40 cars attending this year, and may exceed that since there is still a few weeks left.

--

"Hey all you Chicagoland Challenger owners, I’d like to see if we can put together a “Meet n Greet” for Saturday April 26th 2014, say 1:00 PM in the parking lot of the Portillo’s in Downers Grove. This is near the I88 and I355 interchange. I am thinking if we hold this on Saturday April 26th and if it decides to rain, we can push it to Sunday April 27th same time.

The Portillo’s parking lot has plenty of room and we had a great turnout last year. It was a lot of fun talking cars and mods and meeting new people as well as putting faces to screen names. Let’s see if we can top the number of cars we had last year!

Pass this along to any other Challenger owners you know that might be interested that may have missed this thread.

Reply to this post if you are interested and how many people you will be bringing so we can get a head count for Portillo’s (Maybe we can get the big room again).

Portillo’s - 1500 Butterfield Rd, Downers Grove IL 60515"

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f63/chicagoland-meet-april-26th-2014-a-170497/
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 4:39 pm

We are looking forward to this. I have 1 for sure and possibly another Challenger coming down with us.
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 8:04 am

40+ cars will be interesting to see. Here is link to pics from last year...
https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A1532ODWgmdje
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 12:44 pm

Ok you three you get to do work for me at this gathering.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 12:46 pm

I think Tom C and Jeff are coming too. I have a bunch of cards to hand out. I'm also going to try to convince some to join us on the trip down to Lafayette the following weekend.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 12:48 pm

Yay!!!!
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 1:06 pm

Yes ma'am! I have my stack of cards too. Tom C is not going. He and Mary are going to be in D.C. I believe.
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:47 pm

appreciate the promo Kermit for Cinco.
Back to top Go down
X_MOPAR_X
CAMM Rookie
X_MOPAR_X

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 12:39 am

Ill be their along with a buddy aswell should be a nice turnout ive seen the pics from last yr at portillos in downers grove nice turnout for alot of challenger owners
Back to top Go down
X_MOPAR_X
CAMM Rookie
X_MOPAR_X

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 12:46 am

kermit wrote:
I think Tom C and Jeff are coming too.  I have a bunch of cards to hand out.  I'm also going to try to convince some to join us on the trip down to Lafayette the following weekend.

Theres also CHITOWN MEETS carshow for all imports/domestics at Moretties in schaumburg
parking lot area itll be their season opener, they have nearly 1200 ppl going and that they made it an open meet no entry fee Lafayette is a long ways im not knockn it jus giving my opinion if anyone wanted a closer car show and cant make it to Cinco de Mopar
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 8:46 pm

X_MOPAR_X wrote:
kermit wrote:
I think Tom C and Jeff are coming too.  I have a bunch of cards to hand out.  I'm also going to try to convince some to join us on the trip down to Lafayette the following weekend.

Theres also CHITOWN MEETS carshow for all imports/domestics at Moretties in schaumburg
parking lot area itll be their season opener, they have nearly 1200 ppl going and  that they made it an open meet no entry fee Lafayette is a long ways im not knockn it jus giving my opinion if anyone wanted a closer car show and cant make it to Cinco de Mopar

There are lots of chicagoland area car shows. Check out the CAMM calender.

However, the advantages of taking the trip to Lafayette are:
1. A nice cruise, lots of folks ask for them, well here is one.
2. Meeting lots of new people.
3. Seeing a lot of MOPARs that may not make it up to the to our area often.
4. Supporting other MOPAR clubs within the general area.

If you're not busy that weekend give the trip a try. Some are even staying over Saturday night if you want.
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 5:21 pm

I'll try to make this even though my car is just an old challenger  Cool 
Can we drink in the parking lot...lol  drink 
Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL 1939572_10202603205335704_9124222731506389352_o
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 5:27 pm

Do it! Last weekend I was trying to convince Tom Burke who lives just down the street from me to bring his 71 Pink TA Challenger.

moparmarc wrote:
I'll try to make this even though my car is just an old challenger  Cool 
Can we drink in the parking lot...lol  drink 
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 5:17 pm

Hope you all have fun at this!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 5:51 pm

I might swing by to take a look.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 6:09 pm

Thanks...the weather is looking good.  Just hope I'm feeling better...been so sick all week.   pale
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 6:54 pm

So what time does this run to? Work will get out at 330pm so it puts me a few miles closer, i might stop by to see whatsup
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 9:07 pm

No real set end time. Last year we had people coming and going for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 7:28 pm

I am making this at 4 tomorrow
Need a number to contact or just look for a killer kermit on a hood? Do u still have the kermit shaker on there?
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 7:43 pm

The TA scoop is airbrushed, not the shaker. Shoot me a text at 6304528416 and I'll let you know if people are still hanging around when you get out.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 9:19 pm

My cousin is blowing off our plans tomorrow so I'll stop by. I'll have the shirts with me so make sure to find me.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 9:25 pm

YaY Crystal is comin wiff my shirt! What more could go right!?
oh look, my hid bulbs are coming in tomorrow too.... ahhhh
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 4:00 am

Ill be there most likely! Ill also take a stack of cards too!
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 6:14 am

Fudge, i txt the wrong person, will txt u later kermit, dun wanna wake u up, i put a 5 instead of the 4 haha
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 6:57 am

These are the shirts I will have with me at the meet today.

kermit
MsScarlett
Shawn1112
Yuro
Exura

If you are going to go or might have a chance of stopping by please let me know so I can bring your shirt along. I am planning on getting there around 2/ 230 and I staying until Yuro stops by and gets his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next