Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Blue

Go down 
+11
DamnSTR8
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
Dartboy
eviltrycycle
ChiTownHemi
chargerchick
riceburner2006
irishrt5.7
inkedup
Bulldog
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zack Atack
CAMM Member
Zack Atack

Big Blue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Blue   Big Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 1:00 am

That's a great looking truck! Makes me miss my 3rd gen.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

Big Blue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Blue   Big Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:23 am

Big Blue - Page 2 AD910E05-5B5D-4501-8AE9-A3F9063DD647_zpsxtbmf17p

Latest mod... Haven't been spending much money on Big Blue... Cause I just paid her off a few weeks ago... And now started saving for possibly a Charger or Chally sometime next summer...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Big Blue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Blue   Big Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 10:10 am

cool. how long did it take to get them?

i was just looking into vanity plates myself. I"m waffling over the decision of if the one i want will be interpreted wrong or not. lol.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

Big Blue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Blue   Big Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 11:44 am

Just over 5 weeks... Placed the order 10/23/13... Arrived 11/30/13... My current plates expired at the end of November... So I had to renew those, $103.25 for paying online... Then order the new ones, which were $126.25 paying online... But now each year it only be $123.00 for the renewal for the vanity plates... Both my other cars are just personalized plates...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Big Blue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Blue   Big Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 1:05 pm

F it. i just ordered it. it was only 123 cause my registration is still got till sept 2014.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Blue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Blue   Big Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Blue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2