Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Bling For The Lady

Go down 
+2
firestartr420
ttruckinon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Some Bling For The Lady Empty
PostSubject: Some Bling For The Lady   Some Bling For The Lady I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 12:58 pm

The week she went into the shop I got a package from Carid. A dash dress up kit in red and black carbonfiber.

Some Bling For The Lady 012-Copy
Some Bling For The Lady 017-Copy
Some Bling For The Lady 016
Some Bling For The Lady 022
Some Bling For The Lady 018
Some Bling For The Lady 015
Some Bling For The Lady 013
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Some Bling For The Lady   Some Bling For The Lady I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 8:38 pm

saw a chally at the Mo-Power madness show today with the same red/black carbon fiber... looks really nice!!!! Looks great on yours too!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Some Bling For The Lady   Some Bling For The Lady I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 9:37 pm

That is gorgeous Darrell! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Some Bling For The Lady   Some Bling For The Lady I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 10:29 pm

Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Maul_R/T
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Some Bling For The Lady   Some Bling For The Lady I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 4:16 pm

cool ...now only if the red lit up... that would be awesome...think about it lol
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Some Bling For The Lady   Some Bling For The Lady I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 7:13 am

Thanks all! Isn't it amazing, just when you think you've got your ride just the way you want it you find some new mod to spend $ on?

Now, let's see just how much would a custom paint job be?????
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Some Bling For The Lady   Some Bling For The Lady I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 1:14 am

Looks sharp...The more I look at this stuff...The more I think my wife isn't really going to like me joining this group... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Some Bling For The Lady   Some Bling For The Lady I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 11:14 am

Bulldog wrote:
Looks sharp...The more I look at this stuff...The more I think my wife isn't really going to like me joining this group... Rolling Eyes

It's an addiction called "Moditis" and MOPAR people seem most suseptible to it! Welcome to the insanity!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Bling For The Lady   Some Bling For The Lady I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Bling For The Lady
Page 1 of 1