Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BLING RINGZ

Go down 
+2
Dartboy
kaotik29
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 12:50 am

Well my friends i was checking out chargerforums and decided to join. i noticed AAC had the blingringz on sale so i finally decided to order them. i figured my dog could get neutered some other time and spent the money on the ringz!!!!!! just kidding, my dog gets to keep his marbles but i did order the halos!!! i could'nt wait any longer. i even had it shipped 3 day select!!!!! so they should be arriving by tuesday or wednesday. that will give me something to do the following sunday or monday while my wife is in puerto rico for 2 weeks!!!! i might try and go to the show in mchenry. can i follow someone or go with someone from here? i dont know how to get there so that would be a plus since i live on the north side of chicago.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 2:52 am

congrats on the rings you going to love em!!!

but a decent size project to do....make sure you have a friend or someone help you... it will take some time!!!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 3:10 am

Dartboy wrote:
congrats on the rings you going to love em!!!

but a decent size project to do....make sure you have a friend or someone help you... it will take some time!!!
thanks i just need to figure out how to remove my bumper and headlights. and also wire them up. do you know anyone that would be willing to help me out or do them for me. i dont mind paying or helping out. i just dont want to screw them up. also thanks for the welocme to charger forumz. that was you that sent me a pm right???
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 3:13 am

i had my fogs installed yesterday so i had to get the halos. i just cant wait to see them on my car in person. i wanted them as soon as i seen them in person on anthony's car.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 3:21 am

yep that was me.... didnt know you were hear also...

to pay someone to do it ...they may want acouple bucks...not a 10 min job... it took me 12 hrs but had some LEDs out and some snags...and was my first time and alot of breaks in between...

I bet it could be done in about 4 hrs....

the bumper removal and lights are a breeze...and since you fogs are done already shouldnt be to bad at all... bumper and light removal...just opening the lights and putting then in and resealing...and runnign the wires and switch...

so yeah probally about 4-5 hrs to do....

maybe for a nice dinner and some beers Wink could get acouple members to help you out... my garage is always open to help a member out!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 3:35 am

Yea this was the second forum I joined lx was the first. I like this one the best. There are no fog halos installed yet just got the fog lights put in.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 3:36 am

Know anyone that likes to eat and drink?
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 7:53 pm

Congrats! What color did you get?
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 1:20 am

Mad Hatter wrote:
Congrats! What color did you get?
i went with the red. they look nice in red. next project, pin stripes
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 1:43 am

if anyone is willing to help me do the halo install please pm me. i should be getting them tuesday or wednesday. and would like to get them installed next sunday or monday.
just tell me your price. and i'll help out where i can too.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 12:14 pm

I'd shoot a PM over to dartboy/shawn and see what they work out for you bro... they are the only ones that I know of local thats gone through the whole process of baking etc. on the Charger.

--Anthony
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 9:42 pm

What's the word on the install? Getting it done soon?
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 9:52 pm

yea i just put them in today. i just need to cut my fog lights open and drop the halos in seal em up and wire all the halos to the power supply. i also bought the red grill lights today also so i should be done with it all tomorrow. all the hard stuff has been taken care of. lucky for me 10 minutes after i put my bumper back on it started pouring so i finished in the nick of time!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 1:23 pm

kaotik29 wrote:
yea i just put them in today. i just need to cut my fog lights open and drop the halos in seal em up and wire all the halos to the power supply. i also bought the red grill lights today also so i should be done with it all tomorrow. all the hard stuff has been taken care of. lucky for me 10 minutes after i put my bumper back on it started pouring so i finished in the nick of time!!!!!!!!!

Cool shit.. I've got someone that sent a set to AAC and they're doing the install for me.. I really didn't want to pay that much for them to do it but nobody around here has done it and I always mess things like this up.. The one authorized dealer close to me wanted almost twice as much as AAC so I figured might as well let them do it.. I can handle taking the fascia off and putting it back on so I'll be having these in soon after I get home..

I woulda waited until I got up there and had some experienced people help me but nobody down here has them and I want to be the only one with them for a while considering a lot of you guys have them up there..
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 8:04 pm

i just wired everything up so pics are coming soon!!!!! i already had an old guy tell me it looked like i was driving backwards! lol! also i see alot of people pointing at them!!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 10:32 am

BLING RINGZ Worthless

Just kiddin...but were the pics at???
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 11:09 am

HemiMag24s wrote:
BLING RINGZ Worthless

Just kiddin...but were the pics at???

I posted up in the electronics section Tilte is BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BLING RINGZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLING RINGZ   BLING RINGZ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLING RINGZ
Page 1 of 1