Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lake Geneva Cruise

Go down 
+24
djpatrick35
RT!st!C
Hypnotiq
Illinois Chaos
liljoejoe54
KevinDSClark
chargerchick
Iguanaman
AlterEgo
HemiMag
Headtripp
stairman
inkedup
DamnSTR8
Pomps
ghost
xegitalian19xx
Shawn1112
firestartr420
jontoad
ChargerSRT
eviltrycycle
jesse031081
Moparcharger07
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 2:56 pm

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 3:18 pm

Sweet. I just bought a cooler so I am planning on bringing some bottled water and maybe some pop. What kind of pop does everyone like?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 3:51 pm

Thanks for the reminder Joe! I am going to have a cooler too, I have lots of coke and diet pepsi left over here so will throw those in.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 6:29 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Sweet. I just bought a cooler so I am planning on bringing some bottled water and maybe some pop. What kind of pop does everyone like?
Who the fuck puts pop and water in a cooler?????
Modelo Modelo Modelo Modelo Modelo Modelo
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 3:53 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
Who the fuck puts pop and water in a cooler?????
Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 56694 Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 56694 Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 56694 Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 56694 Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 56694 Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 56694

::points thumbs at himself:: This guy! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 4:45 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 9:13 pm

Gonna have to take myself off the list for this damnit! I have my cousins graduation party I completely forgot about until my mom politely reminded me of today when I told her I was going for a cruise to WI on Sunday lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 9:17 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Gonna have to take myself off the list for this damnit! I have my cousins graduation party I completely forgot about until my mom politely reminded me of today when I told her I was going for a cruise to WI on Sunday lol
I think you are the only person I know thats as busy or if not busier than my family on the weekends in the summer. lmao
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 9:22 pm

Yeah dude june is just crazy busy.....I just looked at the calendar on my phone and every weekend has something on it! Just nuts...July looks the same way....So much for my summer! lol - I love my family though so I'd rather be busy than bored every weekend!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 3:14 pm

So who actually IS going to this??

It's gonna be a great day for it. I hope that alot of people can come. I know we will definitely be there!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 3:22 pm

Im going. I think Crystal put a post up with a list of who was going on page 3 or 4.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 3:22 pm

Yeah, I found it after I posted up and was too lazy to go back and edit my post Smile

See ya Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 3:27 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
HAHA ya douchebag
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 3:27 pm

What exactly are we gonna do there? I never been there before so I dont know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 3:29 pm

Well Joey, seeing as it will be a nice day out, there is a beach there and shops and bars, OH and tattoo parlors......it's just kinda fun. Maybe they even have boat rides on the lake. That would be fun!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 3:29 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
What exactly are we gonna do there? I never been there before so I dont know what to expect.
Just a bit of gay anal you'll like it
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 3:33 pm

Headtripp wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Ha yeah right mo fo. My butthole is exit only fo sho.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 5:28 pm

Lake Geneva is basically just a bed and breakfast/weekend escape/touristy type community. Its just a nice place to go on a nice day. Right now, its looking that I might be coming along on this cruise, but i wouldnt exactly put my name on the list just yet.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 8:35 pm

im in!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 8:42 pm

List updated.

Come on you maybes come over to the yes side!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 8:53 pm

So Rob did you say your in cause Vic posted there will be gay anal sex or what.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 9:03 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
So Rob did you say your in cause Vic posted there will be gay anal sex or what.

Thats the reason im going! Uh, I mean thats gross bro.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 9:12 pm

Headtripp wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

I thought we were bringing the wives/girlfriends for that kind of thing. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 10:16 pm

RT!st!C wrote:
im in!
Who are you again???? punish
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 9:53 am

Bumpin it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Geneva Cruise   Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake Geneva Cruise
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next