Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Started the teardown today

Go down 
+13
eviltrycycle
xegitalian19xx
jontoad
SScharger
ChiTownHemi
jesse031081
Moparcharger07
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
HemiMag
Illinois Chaos
Okie6.1
irishrt5.7
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Started the teardown today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 8:35 pm

i look at it this way if i ran the intercooler there would be a a ton of curves and that would lower the psi once it reached the manifold and that is something i dont want... and when she blows then the fun starts...lol
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 8:58 pm

hey Brian while were on the subject of blowing I need to change my location again!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 6:48 am

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Damn bro! Sounds like she's gonna be a beast!! Did you hit the lottery or somthin?!?
No he has been sucking a lot of cock!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 10:07 am

lol no deb thru me on the corner...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 10:09 am

jesse031081 wrote:
hey Brian while were on the subject of blowing I need to change my location again!

thats funny shes in flordia only my brother is at her house is there something you are not telling us jess....lol :homo:
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 10:31 am

Daaam so you hacked your dank grill for nothing.....?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 12:07 pm

yeppers... sucks but i have an srt bumper now that i am going to have the lines filled and the emblem hole filled i need to have my hood repainted to so i will get this done all at the same time..
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 4:08 pm

WOW! affraid I have really missed this entire thread until now!

Good for you Brian! Now when we go to the drags you and Tom will have to race!

SUH-WEET!!!!!! I can't wait! checkflag
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 9:34 pm

HemiMag wrote:
And ur flux capacitor too...

One point twenty-one Jiggawatts!!!!!

Started the teardown today - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8I8jVASvbNYwIPozQmYVcNID85TcMfmAVH6X1xGOiZ3sTZMH1Vg
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 8:57 am

Iguanaman wrote:
HemiMag wrote:
And ur flux capacitor too...

One point twenty-one Jiggawatts!!!!!

Started the teardown today - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8I8jVASvbNYwIPozQmYVcNID85TcMfmAVH6X1xGOiZ3sTZMH1Vg

Thnx David, glad someone else got it!!! bearbang
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 7:27 pm

mail man stopped by today... man is he my new best friend...5.7 ported heads, 6.1 exhaust springs, titanium retainers, custom forged push rods, and a cam
Started the teardown today - Page 3 Img00010

Started the teardown today - Page 3 Img00011

Started the teardown today - Page 3 Img00012
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 7:40 pm

hellz yeah bro!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 7:45 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 7:59 pm

im thinking these will help that blower out very nice
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 8:27 pm

Congrats bro, now get that shit installed. Heads new or used? Who makes them?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 9:03 pm

about 5000 miles on them so slightly used... basically broken in in my opinion... they were a new set of dodge 5.7 heads that were ported and thrown on for the guy i got them from... they were ported from a local shop that has done all his work for him on 3-4 vehicles... and they will be doing his 426... he dyno'd at 495 rwhp with these heads 6.1 cam and a paxton 1200 blower intake and shorty headers highflow mids and exhaust.... i am hoping i will get about the same everyone knows every car and dyno is different... i just cant wait till this is all buttoned up tuned and on the track...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 9:18 pm

Do you have a realistic completion date or around
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 9:21 pm

Boner!!!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 9:23 pm

Hell yeah Brian. That is going to be one badass Maggie when it's all done. Can't wait to see pics.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 9:28 pm

What cam did ya get. Lobe?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 6:11 am

Shawn1112 wrote:

with work and the kids honestly no i dont... i am just going to be doing a little at a time... i dont even care if i get it on the streets this summer... well ok i do but i am not shooting for it... i am going to be ordering my rims and drag radials next....
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 6:13 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:

well the cam is just a 6.1 cam and it came with the heads and rods... i will not be using this i am going to have a custom cam ground for my blower... so if anyone is looking for a 6.1 cam let me know...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 6:58 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

well the cam is just a 6.1 cam and it came with the heads and rods... i will not be using this i am going to have a custom cam ground for my blower... so if anyone is looking for a 6.1 cam let me know...

Hmm, low comp heads? That 6.1 cam is alot more agressive than most people realize. A nice upgrade to the 5.7.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 7:01 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

with work and the kids honestly no i dont... i am just going to be doing a little at a time... i dont even care if i get it on the streets this summer... well ok i do but i am not shooting for it... i am going to be ordering my rims and drag radials next....

If you are going 28" dr's on 20" wheels I will have mine for sale soon. As soon as I can swing the Bogarts.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 7:13 am

no i am going to 17s that way i get some gearing in...

and as far as the cam i know the 6.1 has a lot in it i want something that will utilize the blower thought and the eagle manifold for what it is worth..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started the teardown today   Started the teardown today - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Started the teardown today
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3