Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exhaust whistle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Exhaust whistle Empty
PostSubject: Exhaust whistle   Exhaust whistle I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 10:51 pm

So I have heard what sounds like a whistle coming from my exhaust. Does not happen all the time only under part throttle around 1-2k rpm. I have checked underneath for any noticeable leaks but didnt see anything damage.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Exhaust whistle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaust whistle   Exhaust whistle I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 11:10 pm

the whistles got wooOOOO!!!!

Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Exhaust whistle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaust whistle   Exhaust whistle I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 11:21 pm

Yeah nothing like that. What the he'll was up with the two dumbass describing them. Drove off and almost wrecked the dam car.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Exhaust whistle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaust whistle   Exhaust whistle I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 11:33 pm

thats bub rub and lil sis. lol. they got internet famous because of that video and the remixes that followed like 4 years ago. sorry it was the fist thing i could think of when you said exhaust whistle.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

Exhaust whistle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaust whistle   Exhaust whistle I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 11:44 pm

lmao! a little off topic here, but this is CAMM isnt it? And its festive for saint pattys day. By the way nick, my car does the same thing, only on really cold days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-Rt56n-vC4&feature=related

Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Exhaust whistle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaust whistle   Exhaust whistle I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 8:02 am

I will have an exhaust shop look it over and see what they find. That video was very funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exhaust whistle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaust whistle   Exhaust whistle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exhaust whistle
Page 1 of 1