Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo....... Empty
PostSubject: Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo.......   Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo....... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 4:47 pm

Well, I was going to fast on an on-ramp today, and a semi cut over in front of me to get off...... Well Lil' Bogie's brakes locked up, and I clippedthe back end of the trailer........... Got a hole in the bumper, as well as a few scuffs and a dent on the pass. fender.......I can't believe how little damage there is...and that it didn't take out the headlight too.....

Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo....... 1295559582

Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo....... 1295559347
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo.......   Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo....... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 5:15 pm

Dodge is built strong!!! Glad you're ok though
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo.......   Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo....... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 5:17 pm

That sucks but like you said, coulda been a lot worse. Glad you're ok!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo.......   Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo....... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 10:39 pm

Well, got a bit of good news..... Front bumpers are way stinking cheaper than rears..... Rear bumper for my truck, $370~ front bumper skin, no bracketry, $77+30 shipping from www.rockauto.com

I will most likely order one of them next week when I have some money...... cheers
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo.......   Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo....... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 10:45 pm

honestly thats not bad at all.. from here it almost looks like you might be able to buff most of the damage out of the fender, or wetsand and buff it if its too bad.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo.......   Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo....... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 8:59 am

Yeah Jon, I gotta wash it an see how bad it really is...... As you can see by the flare, my truck is filthy right now....... I thinkthe worst of it is right on the edge by the headlight...... From how the fender pushed in a bit, (popped out decently too.... Still needs a bit more tlc) the paint cracked right on the edge of the fender...I want to get that sealed up asap........

I don't know what it is, but this is the second time a dodge in my family has done a tango with a semi......... And drove away.......I would estimate it was about a 20-30mph impact too...... Both this and the semithat rearended us in columbus OH a year and a half ago.....so is it the dodge? Or is it someone watching out for my family "upstairs"? I am thinking it's the latter.....
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo.......   Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo....... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 8:59 pm

got the new bumper, looks good as new.....my iphone has the pics, but its down with a bad antenna...(gotta stop taking it apart and pulling the anntenna off......i got a new antenna on the way....till then no pics....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo.......   Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil' Bogie got a boo-boo.......
Page 1 of 1