Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone with electric cutouts?

Go down 
+8
liljoejoe54
otter1363
300Crocket
eviltrycycle
Illinois Chaos
Headtripp
jontoad
ChicagoSRT8
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 12:25 am

Hurst Pak wrote:
What about popping codes. Any issue with that when having cutouts? bearbang

Nope because they are behind the cats.
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 7:02 pm

i would like to get a pair of the DMH as well if im going cam and headers....but im worried about the switching i dont wanna drill inot my dash....id like it to me mounted under my seat or something....
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 7:03 pm

DamnSTR8 wrote:
i would like to get a pair of the DMH as well if im going cam and headers....but im worried about the switching i dont wanna drill inot my dash....id like it to me mounted under my seat or something....

You can mount a switch anywhere you want.
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 7:49 am

Does anyone know of any cutout installers closer to Chicago or western suburbs. Twisted pipes in a long way from me.
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:53 am

bump!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 10:56 am

bumpo
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 10:04 am

So nothing...........

Thanks all

Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 10:44 am

I got a Guy in Villa park
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 10:57 am

Thanks Ink!

Where in Villa Park?

Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 1:14 pm

Merlin muffler next to target. Ask for Charley.only Charley.tell him I sent you mike Cummings with the black charger from McCann.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2011, 4:20 pm

Ok so as you all may know I have had Mod fever

I have JBA - Shorty on the way (autoparts dealer.com) & due to the proding of Shawn I have the JBA High flow Mid pipes w/Cats comming ( maryland speed on midpipes)

was poking around and saw DMH "Low Profile" Electric Cutouts affraid WTF!

I looked on charger fourm ( but I have a Challenger) scratch there was more Cons then Pro re - the cutouts

whos got'em and how are they holding up.

I did s/w Dave today about them ( should of mentioned CAMM )

I am on the fence I am looking for some real world advise.

Thanks as always

Paul

Hope to see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2011, 4:24 pm

Same here Paul. When I do mine I'll just order some manual cut outs. When I jack it up to put the dr's on I can just flip off the covers then. No fail!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with electric cutouts?   Anyone with electric cutouts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone with electric cutouts?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2