Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)

Go down 
+6
RT!st!C
Shawn1112
Fidostudio
ghost
eviltrycycle
Illinois Chaos
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) Empty
PostSubject: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 2:22 pm

One of the things that I enjoy about my friend Teri is her wit. At GLD last night, after one of my 2 red light's, I went up into the bleachers. While I was sitting there with Teri and helping her to spot CAMM cars for vids, I said to her "You know, I really have to work on my reaction time" She looks at me and says "BOO"!!! Then on our way home I was approaching an intersection and she says "You can't go here on the third yellow" In the year + that we have been hangin out we have only just had fun together. Neither one of us has ever gotten cross or pissy towards the other. Not even once. She makes me laugh.

Last edited by Illinois Chaos on September 29th 2010, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 3:04 pm

That's so awesome! Glad you two have fun together. Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 3:19 pm

any chick that will hang with ya at the track is a keeper bro
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 3:54 pm

Totally!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 4:35 pm

ghost wrote:
any chick that will hang with ya at the track is a keeper bro
X3.................
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 4:55 pm

Yeah, I didn't want to make a big long thing of it. Just sayin, that girl is funny. I love to laugh and hang with others that can have fun! No matter what happened earlier in the day or whatever.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 5:03 pm

Awwwww, Tommy boys got a crush, lol. j/k Teri seems like a very nice lady.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 7:13 pm

RT!st!C wrote:
Awwwww, Tommy boys got a crush, lol. j/k Teri seems like a very nice lady.

Yeah , I'll admit I like her alot. We are just really good friends. I like my me time and so does she. We don't want a serious relationship, I think that's why we get along so well.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 7:27 pm

shes good peeps! Tom you deserve nothing but the best! Your one of a kind
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 7:31 pm

jesse031081 wrote:

Agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 7:41 pm

I liked Teri very much when I met her. You guys are good together. Don't ruin it with a relationship! LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 7:45 pm

jesse031081 wrote:

eviltrycycle wrote:
jesse031081 wrote:

Agree 100%.

aw shucks

chargerchick wrote:
I liked Teri very much when I met her. You guys are good together. Don't ruin it with a relationship! LOL Very Happy

I'm good at that too, darned! lol.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 8:10 pm

Well they say the best way to ruin a great friendship is to have sex. Guess you gotta decide what you want! Wink
Back to top Go down
The Italian Mistress
CAMM Member
The Italian Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 9:28 pm

Yes.... Teri is funny ..... had some laughs up in the stands with her last night ...... especially when she said look at that sun tonight ...... lol lol it was the moon.... Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 10:35 pm

She's a keeper Tom! Fits right in with the rest of us! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)   Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teri is really funny! (funny stories from GLD)
Page 1 of 1