Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jagd's new vid...kinda funny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagdcharger
CAMM Member
Jagdcharger

Jagd's new vid...kinda funny Empty
PostSubject: Jagd's new vid...kinda funny   Jagd's new vid...kinda funny I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 1:30 am

lol
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

PostSubject: Re: Jagd's new vid...kinda funny   Jagd's new vid...kinda funny I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 6:10 am

OUCH!!!!! like Clint Eastwood ALWAYS says " A MAN HAS GOT TO KNOW HIS LIMITATIONS !!"
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Jagd's new vid...kinda funny   Jagd's new vid...kinda funny I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 1:25 pm

Haha that's ok but did he enjoy driving it home or did he pull it home on a trailer! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jagd's new vid...kinda funny   Jagd's new vid...kinda funny I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 2:42 pm

Spankzilla.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jagd's new vid...kinda funny   Jagd's new vid...kinda funny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jagd's new vid...kinda funny
Page 1 of 1