Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pics taken by my friend Sean

Go down 
+4
ChiTownHemi
Illinois Chaos
jontoad
AR-15QUEEN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

pics taken by my friend Sean Empty
PostSubject: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 2:05 pm

My new FAVORITE pic!!!
pics taken by my friend Sean Srm110

I really like the pics he takes. Smile

pics taken by my friend Sean Back_e10

pics taken by my friend Sean Tunnel10

pics taken by my friend Sean Img_1410

pics taken by my friend Sean Img_1411

pics taken by my friend Sean Img_1412
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 2:50 pm

those are sick. you should frame some big prints.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 6:05 pm

Love the first 1.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 7:46 pm

Wow. That third one down is awesome! Your friend does take some very creative shots. Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:47 pm

Those are really awesome shots Chrissy! I agree with Jontoad, frame them! pics taken by my friend Sean 965712
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:56 pm

Very nice pics Chrissy!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 10:30 pm

That first one is so cool.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 8:48 pm

Thanks Everyone! He is still working on a few. I can't wait to see them when he's done!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 8:49 pm

I really like the first one. What did he use to light your car up? Just headlights?
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 8:57 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
I really like the first one. What did he use to light your car up? Just headlights?

He did use his headlights to help light up the area...the only actual light in the area was the ones in the background. It was about 2am when we took the pics. I have no idea on what type of settings he was using on the camera...He did have it on the tripod and the camera was set for delayed shots. It was some crazy ass shit for those of us who know NOTHING about picture taking. LOL!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 8:58 pm

AR-15QUEEN wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

He did use his headlights to help light up the area...the only actual light in the area was the ones in the background. It was about 2am when we took the pics. I have no idea on what type of settings he was using on the camera...He did have it on the tripod and the camera was set for delayed shots. It was some crazy ass shit for those of us who know NOTHING about picture taking. LOL!

Delayed shots is probably a longer shutter speed to get as much light onto the sensor as possible. He did a good job for sure.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 9:05 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
AR-15QUEEN wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Delayed shots is probably a longer shutter speed to get as much light onto the sensor as possible. He did a good job for sure.

He also got a few shots of my friends camaro (the dark blue one) he was doing some crazy stuff with a flashlight reflecting off the paint. It was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics taken by my friend Sean   pics taken by my friend Sean I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pics taken by my friend Sean
Page 1 of 1