Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions

Go down 
+6
Shawn1112
liljoejoe54
Illinois Chaos
Iguanaman
ChiTownHemi
moaugust88
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you buy BND products if someone give a review on them?
Yes
BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_vote1239%BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_vote13
 39% [ 7 ]
No
BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_vote1217%BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_vote13
 17% [ 3 ]
Maybe
BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_vote1228%BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_vote13
 28% [ 5 ]
Depends on the product itself
BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_vote1216%BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_vote13
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions   BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 5:55 pm

i ordered motor oiul for a 97 grand am and 04 explorer alomg with oil for the gear boxes in the explorer. I just cant get away from the dang dodge engine oil warranty
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions   BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 6:01 pm

Like I said either lie to them when you do have a problem, change the filter and say it's only been a 5,000 interval, or just change your oil every 6 grand but it be very expensive. Not like a dealership to send out an oil analysis for it. Besides if the oil doesn't sludge then they would have no excuse to do that. But lifetime powertrain is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions   BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 2:51 pm

Ok I have an update on the ACES IV

First off on the Charger 59,000 miles, It has about 2000 miles on with the ACES IV on it. First thing is the HEMI tick has decreased considerably. Fuel economy is the same even with running the A/C much more lately. The car is more resonsive when you give it gas and I think that is part of the problem with the gas mileage is the wife his harder on the gas now with the newfound power. The nice thing is, since 93 octane is needed with the predator tune and now I can run 89 the cost of the ACES IV is a wash.

Second car 2004 Explorer88,000 miles, not much to report since it has only bee driven about 200 miles in the past month.

Third car 97 Grand Am 3.1L 128,000 miles, This is by far the largest improvement. The car runs so much smoother. Gas mileage has increased from 20 MPG without A/C to 21-.5 MPG with the A/C on the past 2 weeks. As of right now I figure the ACES IV is only costing me about 9 cents per gallon to use because of the increase in gas mileage, that will inporove when to some solid numbers during cooler seasons and the A/C is not on.

I also have on order oil and filter for all three cars, and oil for the gearboxes on the Explorer. I can't wait to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions   BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 3:51 pm

Talk to Brian, he said that if you run a premium tune you should still run the suggested gas for the tune, I don't think it would be detrimental to anything just as a matter cause he said people were displease with performance cause they ran ACES IV with low gas and a premium tune. Prolly some science behind it knowing Brian, I run 91 on the superchips and well put 93, still win win but can't seem to figure out what the difference is between running 93 on a 91 tune but with 93 being converted to 102, still.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions   BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 3:54 pm

Oh and what was your work around for your oil with the Charger? Are you going just 6 thou before you change or the full 10?
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions   BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 7:18 pm

Mo, I will buy oil every six months, make a copy of the reciept and then return the oil.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions   BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 8:06 pm

moaugust88 wrote:
Yeah I can say that most of the HEMI tick went away but that's just prolly just my mind. I hear it but I don't have it as loud even with the cover off. But other than that the car has been pretty good.

Well, Mo, you listened to my Aces IV-infused hemi @ the Unlawful, with the hole in the hood and shaker...thoughts?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions   BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:02 pm

I hardly heard a tick at all. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions   BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 1:56 am

I don't know about this oil you guys are talking about but it sounds kinda like the Ames oil I use except it go's for 25000 between changes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions   BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BND Automotive and Quantum Blue Oil - First Impressions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine & Trans Performance-
Jump to: