Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daytona Exhaust on a 3.5L V6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ojilla
CAMM Member
ojilla

Daytona Exhaust on a 3.5L V6 Empty
PostSubject: Daytona Exhaust on a 3.5L V6   Daytona Exhaust on a 3.5L V6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 11:13 pm

I'm about to purchase a daytona exhaust from a fellow member here at CAMM:
http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/automotive-parts-for-sale-trade-f1/so-i-ve-hit-a-wall-and-this-has-to-go-t3421.htm

I was wondering if anyone could chime in about if this should be a difficult install (for a mechanic friend, not me) and would I need anything other than hangers and rubber isolators?
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Exhaust on a 3.5L V6   Daytona Exhaust on a 3.5L V6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 9:46 am

Bump for ya! As a seller. But someone that has done this chime in. Could cost all told about 200 with the exhaust installed and the exhaust itself, a little more if you want to keep the tips but delete the resonators. Why not shoot a PM to Twisted Pipes. It's a trip but maybe he will be able to do it for some pretty cheap coin. I want to do my suitcase delete with him. Rudy said he's great and has done his pretty well. He also said the tip was more expensive than the straight pipe exhaust with him.
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Exhaust on a 3.5L V6   Daytona Exhaust on a 3.5L V6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 10:03 am

Here is some info on how to do this install.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81702
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Exhaust on a 3.5L V6   Daytona Exhaust on a 3.5L V6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daytona Exhaust on a 3.5L V6
Page 1 of 1