Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streamwood H.S. Car Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Streamwood H.S. Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Streamwood H.S. Car Show   Streamwood H.S. Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 9:35 am

My daughter just told me about this last night. She thinks her school is having a car show tomorrow, She said there is flyers posted in the school. I told her to bring one home today, so if I get the info I will post it. Any intrest???
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streamwood H.S. Car Show   Streamwood H.S. Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 10:50 am

I might go to that. I don't think there are any shows on for that day. Shawn are you rolling down to the CAMM Cruise Night after?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Streamwood H.S. Car Show   Streamwood H.S. Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 11:38 am

I was going to the Cruise Night and I was going to stop by and visit with this asshole I know named Shawn at a C'Ville show.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Streamwood H.S. Car Show   Streamwood H.S. Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 12:31 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I was going to the Cruise Night and I was going to stop by and visit with this asshole I know named Shawn at a C'Ville show.
Its Dundee, dickhead!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Streamwood H.S. Car Show   Streamwood H.S. Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 12:32 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
I might go to that. I don't think there are any shows on for that day. Shawn are you rolling down to the CAMM Cruise Night after?
Probably not, I dont want to have to re-wash my car for show on Sunday. If I do go I might take my wifes car.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Streamwood H.S. Car Show   Streamwood H.S. Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 12:39 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
Its Dundee, dickhead!

And it's on Sunday, too. doh I thought it was Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Streamwood H.S. Car Show   Streamwood H.S. Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 12:48 pm

Saturday is Streamwood H.S. Dundee is Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streamwood H.S. Car Show   Streamwood H.S. Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 9:55 pm

Got a time and description yet?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Streamwood H.S. Car Show   Streamwood H.S. Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 11:54 pm

I searched online but couldn't find anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streamwood H.S. Car Show   Streamwood H.S. Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 5:21 am

Must be a casual car show. Get judged whenever you decide to get there. lmao
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Streamwood H.S. Car Show   Streamwood H.S. Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 4:41 pm

Sorry I didnt update this thread. That will happen when you start drinking Modelo at 2pm and then start hitting the rum at 5pm! I wound up going at like 11am today and it was nothing special. They had really nice trophies, but only gave out 1 per class. My class was modified domestic, but know seperation by years. The guy that won my class had a 1933 Plymouth Prowler I think. He also won best paint and best of show. I'm sure you have seen him at shows, he puts a turntable on top of his carb with a model of his car on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streamwood H.S. Car Show   Streamwood H.S. Car Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streamwood H.S. Car Show
Page 1 of 1