Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight show in Elgin

Go down 
+22
jontoad
Headtripp
jesse031081
irishrt5.7
chargerchick
Dartboy
Hypnotiq
HiPwr
Axiom
HemiMag
Hoodie
Mad Hatter
ChiTownHemi
Moparcharger07
ghost
DA H.N.I.C.
eviltrycycle
Admin
AlterEgo
xegitalian19xx
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 10:52 pm

Awesome ... I can't wait to see the pics. Glad there was great CAMM representation there!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 11:03 pm

Man I wish I could have made it to this I can't wait to see the pics.....hurry up someone!!! Laughing Just kidding but I do look forward to seeing them though!!!
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 11:09 pm

x2
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 11:15 pm

Someone told me that congrats are in order for a certain Go Mango here. Congrats Jackie!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 11:17 pm

Aww shucks! Thanks! I was really surprised too!
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 11:19 pm

Congrats, lady on your win. Way to Go!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 11:21 pm

Yeah she so deserved it to.... GO JACKIE Trophy
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 10:50 am

Well I had a lot of fun meeting all of you guys!!!.Laughing by the comedian LilJoeJoe was super funny.Glad to have the chance to put names to face...See you guys soon I hope

Oh and Congrats Jackie for the win!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 11:08 am

Congrats Jackie, now post them pics!!!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 11:13 am

Congrats Jackie!

Nice to put some names to faces as well. I showed up late, just to hang out. But it was good to meet you guys! Some awesome looking modern Mopars. There should have been more CAMM winners, IMO.

Ivan, I couldn't hear that stereo. Can you turn it up some more? Wink

JR, do you have a blade I can borrow?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 11:17 am

Lol yeah it was nice... Bro you def need to remove that wiper though... honestly how often do you use it??? And it makes the ass end look so much cleaner...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 11:19 am

It was great meeting everyone yesterday and I had a blast. Congrats on the win Jackie!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 11:33 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
It was great meeting everyone yesterday and I had a blast. Congrats on the win Jackie!!!!!
Despite Camm getting stiffed on awards, imo we attracted the most attention! I think we should all e-mail Double K productions and ask them to make some more appropriate categories. There is no way we should be going up against cars 1974 and above!
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 12:15 pm

and bone stock mustangs all gettin trophies over some of the rides that were there Mad Evil or Very Mad ......double k was so bias it was sicking!!!!!!! (yeah I'm still pissed over that!!!!!!!!!!)
I dont care it was their show....for the amount of people I saw voting on our rides....no way in hell some of those suckstangs won over ours..... there was some behind the scenes voting and changing of votes on that!!!

Congrats to jackie.....bringing it home again!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 12:21 pm

Maybe there were some dead people voting. This is "Chicagoland" you know.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 12:24 pm

We just need to not go to any Double K productions anymore... thats all...
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 12:25 pm

lol....

Double K productions can suck a dick!!!! they should put a disclaimer on their flyers

*bring your dirty ass mustang thats totally bone stock v6...and leave all your trash and junk in the back seat...dont pop your hood or anything else...just park it ....and we will give you a trophy for it!!!**

PRICKS!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 12:27 pm

Lol... well i did happen to notice one Nice mustang... ok wait no i didnt it was a gt had a cobra R wing.... Rear window slats that didnt go all the way down the rear window... a front bumper that didnt flow the body lines of the car... lol

It was a Fucking Joke...
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 12:30 pm

the one blue one with white stripe.... was a v6...just parked... had mcdonalds bag and clothes in the back seat...and that piece of crap won?!?!?!?! looks like it was just a customers/workers car that was parked there..... what a joke!!!

but the one black one up front did deserve a trophy....he did a great job on that car!!! engine bay and all was clean and alot of time was put into it....
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 12:45 pm

True but this one was on the north corner by where that Denali was...
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 1:02 pm

Pics are posted
http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/photo-sharing-f8/aug-8-twilight-show-pics-t525.htm#7367

Thanks everyone for the Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 4:50 pm

Another car that won over all of us was a 95 impala with a few minor engine mods and the car was lowered, big fucking deal! As dartboy already mentioned I saw a shit load of people voting for our cars especially Anthony's and Ivans Maggie, and if our whole group voted for only our cars there is no fucking way we should have been stiffed the way we were!!! Another thing that was B.S. 3 people that worked for double K won with their garbage ass cars. So I'm with Dartboy FUCK Double K shows, I'm also sending them an e-mail about how I feel towards them. If anyone else would like to do so I have their e-mail address.
Once again Congrats Jackie, well deserved at least we were not totally shut out!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 4:56 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Another car that won over all of us was a 95 impala with a few minor engine mods and the car was lowered, big fucking deal! As dartboy already mentioned I saw a shit load of people voting for our cars especially Anthony's and Ivans Maggie, and if our whole group voted for only our cars there is no fucking way we should have been stiffed the way we were!!! Another thing that was B.S. 3 people that worked for double K won with their garbage ass cars. So I'm with Dartboy FUCK Double K shows, I'm also sending them an e-mail about how I feel towards them. If anyone else would like to do so I have their e-mail address.
Once again Congrats Jackie, well deserved at least we were not totally shut out!!

I agree with that one. I only voted for our cars with the exception of the red '57 Chevy for the '73 and ealier ballot. That sumbitch was cleaner than the board of health and I love them '57 Chevys. There were a bunch of people walking past our cars and tallying on the ballot as they walked by, there is no way more of us shouldnt have won. I still cant believe the 2.7 Upbadged charger took home a trophy, his interior paint looked like crap as if he didnt prep it good enough and did I mention it was an upbadge? All them Mustang guys probably had no clue the dude only had the 2.7 and was commiting a felony in the car world with his R/T badges. And how the hell did that bone stock V6 Stang take home a trophy when it was dirty as hell? Somebody was busy giving blowjobs to the judges before the show.

All that aside, at least one of us took home a well deserved trophy. Congrats Jackie!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 4:58 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
. . . I still cant believe the 2.7 Upbadged charger took home a trophy . . .

I agree. Mislabel your car and you are disqualified.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 5:02 pm

On the 1974 and up i believe we all did vote for only our cars... so there is no way we should have missed out on more trophy's and it is quite amazing that they won and were the ones sponsoring the rig... fucking bastards they should not have been able to be a part of it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight show in Elgin   Twilight show in Elgin - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight show in Elgin
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next