Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo Empty
PostSubject: Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo   Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 9:42 pm

Glad that Tim and Rhonda made it out. Tom, Debi and her daughter Teresa, Vic and I were all there too! Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo Icon_cheers

Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo Sdc13420

Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo Sdc13510

Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo Sdc13511

Hope more of our CAMM members can make it out next Wednesday. The owner is super nice and thanked each of us for coming out and staying later than most. The food was great too! Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo Icon_cheers

Last edited by AlterEgo on May 19th 2010, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo   Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 9:45 pm

I will be there, just put in for the time, I am leaving here at 530 so however long it takes me to get there. But I will get there.

Way to rep you guys!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
The Italian Mistress
CAMM Member
The Italian Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo   Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 9:54 pm

Teresa and I had fun.......beautiful night.......great food!!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo   Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 10:27 pm

Thanks for coming out everybody. What a beautiful night it was. Something like 70 cars or so showed for only the 2nd cruise night of the year. With Tim and Rhonda coming every week now, it should become a massive gathering each week. Tim's bringing the '09 Sox and Martin Cuda next week. The '68 GSS Dart, the Legends X Challenger (Tim's Drag Car) a '70 Super Demon. He can't bring the Hurst Hemi Under Glass car because it's a 2000 hp nitro burning Funny Car, lol. I lost track of what cars he's bringing after that.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo   Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 6:54 am

Looks like you guys got a good spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo   Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe's Cruise Night in Marengo
Page 1 of 1