Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What tint # you got on your car?

Go down 
+29
moros323
JacksSRT8
ViCharger07
BigM
TgTwist
goldberg1701
Hypnotiq
Hurst Pak #1
yousmellfunnytoo
Hoodie
soundsaved
firestartr420
moaugust88
chargerchick
jontoad
RT!st!C
Iguanaman
irishrt5.7
ghost
ChiTownHemi
HemiMag
blackhemi
eviltrycycle
HiPwr
inkedup
xegitalian19xx
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
pjcharger
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: tint   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 3:35 pm

What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 Sides10
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 7:59 pm

Oh Mike you are begging to be pulled over! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 9:09 pm

why the "pig" comment?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 9:16 pm

my dads a ex-cop and my best friend is a cop so i dont mean any disrespect to law enforcement
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 9:46 pm

inkedup wrote:
why the "pig" comment?

Oh no...I was referring to your extremely dark front window tint.
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 12:40 am

i have 5 percent in the back and 35 up front, its been working out for me so far. heres a pict.

What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 37512
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 7:36 am

Looking good TgTwist... I have no tints and that makes me want to get 35% all around looks good on Silver Steel!

Maybe in Spring...
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 11:12 am

looking good twist! Tint adds a nice touch to any car if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 11:19 am

What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 37745311

35% all da way ,oh and i added limo to the sunroof.......
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 11:21 am

so far i passed about 5 police officer's in both direction's,knock n wood no ticket's.i do wanna say that you can see inside during the day and at night well Whistle you might get a shot of my knuckles...lol
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2011, 5:03 pm

hypnotic have you gotten a ticket for the 20s all around? Ive gotten two speeding tickets in the past year and a half and neither officer said anything about my tints.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2011, 6:22 pm

Not yet ( knocked on wood). I've been stopped in Huntley but luck for me the guy used to work for me so he gave me a pass. I even got the windshield tinted this summer 35% and have been good. But I hardly leave lake in the hills. probably have put less than 2k on my car this year.
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2011, 8:41 pm

damn wish i could say the same. Ive put 16k miles on mine in the past year
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 2:57 pm

time to buy a cheap beater twist
Back to top Go down
ViCharger07
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 7:22 pm

I got 20% all around customsprayz.com tinted my windows for 100bucks. They do 7 windows for 140. Check dem out. They give you lifetime warrenty on the tints.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2011, 4:05 am

^^^ CustomSprayz did my windows but shit he charged me $100 for windshield and two front windows ....
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2011, 7:04 am

50% rear windows, 35% front doors.....
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 11:39 am

I have 15% on all...talked to state cop at car wash his srt8 has 5% all around and loudmouth exhaust lol
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 11:42 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
There isnt many that will match my guy's price! $150.00 with a lifetime warranty on the tint and labor.

Im gonna go with your guy when I redo my tint. My guy left small bubbles and a couple of scratches in the front windows before I removed them. Fucking thing cost me $200 and I didnt notice it until a couple weeks later.

I went to the one in naperville ZTECH flawless....
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 12:54 pm

yea moros flawless but also 275 bucks, Z tech is suchhhhh a rip off
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 1:46 pm

Z tech is precision Cut, they charge more but fine tune results.I've seen other shops work and see the difference...
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:35 pm

ive had the same results with a guy that does it out of his garage up off ogden. Hes much cheaper and I havnt had any problems. From what I recall you had to get yours redone a couple times due to some tint pealing off? from z tech right?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 4:17 pm

is this jimmy the greek?
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 12:00 am

20% from the factory on the back doors and rear...

Just had the front doors and visor done a few months ago...35%...

Back to top Go down
jgraun
CAMM Member
jgraun

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2012, 9:15 am

i did the limo tint on the back window and back doors were shade lighter and the front windows another shade lighter and didnt touch the front and turned out real good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What tint # you got on your car?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next