Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm

Go down 
+10
jontoad
chargerchick
jesse031081
HiPwr
Dragond76
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
Headtripp
Illinois Chaos
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 12:49 pm

Dont think I'm going to make it. Hopefully next week
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 4:37 pm

Vic and I are leaving our house around 5 if anyone wants to be here. We are picking up Debi on the way!!! Hope some of you can make it.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 4:42 pm

Nope one of the admins called off so I am not even working my project tonight.

You kids have fun, next week is looking good though. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 7:17 pm

Bump for this coming week.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 7:21 pm

It would be sweet to see some more of you CAMM people show up for this week. It should be huge with Tim and Rhonda attending every week. You just can't imagine how good that '68 Cuda looked amongst all of those other cars around it.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 9:46 pm

Put my request in today to just take Wed off. Should not be an issue even though apparently one of my co-workers car was on the side of the interstate smoking today.

Jontoad if you still want to go to this you can just meet up at my house and then leave out. And that goes for anyone else that wants to roll up from this area. Will post a time once I know I am off for sure.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 9:54 pm

yea i think im still in for this. like i said it depends what day the car is getting worked on.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 9:57 pm

yeppers
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 9:09 pm

I really want to go this week but I'm not sure if we will be able to. My parent's movers are coming on Wednesday a.m. and I took the day off of work to help them move in so hopefully by then we will be done or at least far enough along that I won't feel guilty leaving them to go have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 9:54 pm

It looks good for me to attend. I have to put the Intrepid in the shop that day, so I don't know how that's going to go, but if I don't have sleep at work, I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 9:57 pm

My day off was approved, will be there.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2010, 6:02 am

Excellent, congrats.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 1:31 pm

I am going to have to bow out, its starting to thunder already out here and I looked at weather.com and at 5 pm 50% change of storms. Plus me and my mower and having a fight in the backyard right now.

Yall have fun if you end up going.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 1:48 pm

crystal told me she backed out and it does look like rain since its thundering out here. think ill have to pass too.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 2:07 pm

Looks like the thunderheads are forming pretty nice up here now and the ready is starting to sprout lots of activity so I will have to see what it looks like when I get outta work.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 2:15 pm

oh well. ill be at downers grove cruise night friday if the weather is good.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:54 pm

Ok boys n girls! Who will be in attendance this week???

Vic and I are on vacation until next week so we are IN!! Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:56 pm

Stuck at work until after 9, I was going to take a half day but my coworker really wants to be off to see the Hawks game so I am being nice. Smile

Ya'll have fun.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 8:03 pm

I talked to Tim and he and Rhonda will be busy getting the shop ready for the grand opening. He won't let me bring the 1968 Mr. Norms GSS Coronet convertible in their absence. I'm going anyway, lol.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 1:03 pm

Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 799970
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 1:32 pm

Deb Hannah and i will be there... and we will be bringing both cars... finally...
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 1:55 pm

depending on how many CAMM members go, I will go.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 4:22 pm

I'm heading out. Hurry hurry I'm starving and thirsty Modelo drink
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 7:56 am

I think Tom may have recruited another member last night! Smile

Good to see y'all!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 8:51 pm

Bump The weather is looking good for tomorrow night. Maybe Tim and Rhonda won't get soaked on the way for once. I wonder what they will show up with mopar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm   Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruise Night @ Joes Place in Marengo/Every Wednesday/5-9pm
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next