Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volley Ball Anyone???

Go down 
+4
jontoad
HiPwr
ghost
Wicked 09
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

Volley Ball Anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 5:32 pm

Midwest Racing will be hosting our annual Memorial Day Picnic at Busse Woods on Sunday, May 30th. Exact location is the first entrance east of 53/355 on Higgins Rd/ Rt 72 back by the boat docks. Look for our canopy with our banner on it. There will be tons of food, pop for the kiddies or non drinkers, chips/dips and beer. We'll have volley ball, "Baggo", and maybe a softball game. Picnic starts about 11:00am and goes till everybody leaves. This is an open invitation to all American Made car owners. It is our hope that you'll find us to be a good bunch of people and maybe consider joining our little group. Midwest Racing is celebrating our 10th year as an organized, drag racing car club. Besides this picnic we offer a 4 day camping trip to Holiday Shores Camping Resort in the Wisconsin Dells, an end of season party with trophies presented to the points winners of the season, and a killer Christmas Party with 3 hour open bar, food, and a grab bag gift exchange. If you'd like to see a little more about us, feel free to check out our website at www.midwestracing.net. See you there!! drink yeah baby

Last edited by eviltrycycle on May 31st 2010, 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added to Calendar.)
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 5:39 pm

i have plans for that weekend all ready, but maybe we should organize a track day....?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 5:44 pm

I added this to the Calendar for you, but I gotta say, this is the same day as the McHenry Firestone show which is a big draw for CAMM.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 5:45 pm

We race once a month at Byron. If you care to join us, our next race date is May 8th.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 5:46 pm

Thanks...just throwing it out there.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 6:07 pm

Wicked 09 wrote:
Thanks...just throwing it out there.

no problem, keep letting us know about the midwest club functions. I'm sure we make it out to one sooner or later. unfortunately on that conflicting date we have gone to that firestone show for that last 2 years. that pick-nick sounds awesome though. id love to play some softball and eat some grub.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 6:22 pm

I will do that. Our schedule is always available on our website. Next race date is May 8th. Anybody want to come out and "play" thumbsup
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 10:48 pm

Thanks for the invitation to the CAMM members. I'm sure we'll be meeting up with you and your club sometime this season. Volley Ball Anyone??? 21357
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 6:15 am

It's all good!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 7:13 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 4:56 am

Thanks for the bump
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 7:56 am

Bump

Since the Firestone show is a no-go, this is a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 7:59 am

I may stop by for a beer and a softball game. Anyone else intrested?
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 9:33 am

We'll be there from about 11:00am until ?????. Hope to see some new and smiling faces.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 11:13 am

I may be there.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 12:29 pm

The more the merrier!! drink
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 1:45 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Bump

Since the Firestone show is a no-go, this is a possibility.

Oh, and since we aren't going to the Firestone show, I hope the turnout is half as big as that sub-par turnout last year. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volley Ball Anyone???   Volley Ball Anyone??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volley Ball Anyone???
Page 1 of 1