Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rim/Tire shopping

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
northsiderz
CAMM Member

Rim/Tire shopping Empty
PostSubject: Rim/Tire shopping   Rim/Tire shopping I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 5:41 pm

I've got the rims picked out that I want but I am having a little trouble deciding on the tires to put on. I want something solid that isn't going to wear out in 10k miles. But, I'd like to stay at 2k or less.

I plan on getting the factory reproduction 300c SRT rims in the satin comp grey. I saw them on a black 300c and thought they looked great. I really like the Vipers I've seen on some Chargers but wanted mine to be a little different. I've tried reaching out to my local tire guys....but so far, they seem a bit high on pricing.

I am going with 22's and I'd like to go with the same size tire throughout so I can rotate them. Money is a consideration but I won't get a crappy tire just to save a few $$$.

Anyone with suggestions?? Am I being unreasonable to think I can get those rims and tires for 2k or less?

Thanks in advance people.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Rim/Tire shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rim/Tire shopping   Rim/Tire shopping I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 5:44 pm

Talk to Jontoad, he is the expert tire guy here. He may even be able to get you a better deal. Alot of our members have gone thru him for tires and rims.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Rim/Tire shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rim/Tire shopping   Rim/Tire shopping I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 5:48 pm

Second talking to Jontoad. He got me a great deal on my Yokohama Parada Spec-X's. Love them and would recommend them to anyone.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

Rim/Tire shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rim/Tire shopping   Rim/Tire shopping I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 6:11 pm

yes jontoad is the man
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

Rim/Tire shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rim/Tire shopping   Rim/Tire shopping I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 6:13 pm

How many more posts before I can PM somebody??? This min post thing is really holding me back from getting things done on my ride.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Rim/Tire shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rim/Tire shopping   Rim/Tire shopping I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 6:29 pm

There's a guy named jontoad here, that's the man to talk to.

Oh, and you need 25 posts before you can PM.
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

Rim/Tire shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rim/Tire shopping   Rim/Tire shopping I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 8:33 am

Thanks again for the info everyone. Only a few more posts to go I guess.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Rim/Tire shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rim/Tire shopping   Rim/Tire shopping I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 8:58 am

I will send him this info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rim/Tire shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rim/Tire shopping   Rim/Tire shopping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rim/Tire shopping
Page 1 of 1