Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Kid on the block...

Go down 
+10
pjcharger
HemiMag
chargerchick
irishrt5.7
jontoad
AlterEgo
VIKES4093
eviltrycycle
HiPwr
Wicked 09
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

New Kid on the block... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 12:05 am

Welcome to CAMM!!!
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 6:29 am

hi from des plaines!
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 6:39 am

We're always looking for good members. Check out our web site if you're interested. www.midwestracing.net.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 6:40 am

Welcome to Camm, I will probably stop by Byron Saturday. I will be at Mr. Norms getting a tune.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 7:10 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Welcome to Camm, I will probably stop by Byron Saturday. I will be at Mr. Norms getting a tune.

Cool, bro! Let me know what time and I'll try and roll with you to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 12:03 pm

Seems like my last post got deleted. If I do anything wrong, it would be nice if someone mentioned it. Anyway, we're meeting at the Belvidere Oasis at 9:00am. Should be at the track about 10:15 or so. If anyone want to race with us, please mention to the gate people that you're there with Midwest Racing. You'll get a "special" number so you can use our staging lanes.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 12:44 pm

Hi John, sorry that your last post isn't showing. I checked the logs and I do not have anything being deleted off the board in a while. We do not delete something without sending an email or a PM to a member letting them know why action was taken.

Thanks through for posting up the info about racing on Saturday so wish I could go but work calls that day.

Have a fun and safe day of racing.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 12:50 pm

Thats cool. It must have gone to never never land somehow. LOL We always have room for more racers. Here's a list of our race dates...
May 8th-June 5th-July 17th-August 7th- September 11th, and October 16th.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 3:25 pm

It happens to me a lot on here. Smile

I will add those dates to the calendar if that is ok with you and try to make an outing, sounds like a fun time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 3:29 pm

Not sure if I will be racing. I might make a pass or 2.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 3:45 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 4:54 pm

Add away. As a club we race for points with trophies given out at the end of the season. But anyone is welcome to come out and "play". We would just run our rounds and anyone else could just follow us and use our lanes. As I ask is that you let the gate people know you're with Midwest Racing.
Back to top Go down
The Italian Mistress
CAMM Member
The Italian Mistress

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 6:19 pm

Welcome to CAMM ..... Welcome
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 7:29 pm

Here's a link to some pics I put up. Can't figure out how to actuall put a pic in a post but I know this works. yeah baby http://tinypic.com/1r53mfx1
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 10:47 am

I put up some pics of my old rides at the same link. The old 412 stroker Dakota on Nitrous, my Magnum R/T, and my Harley from way back when.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 11:06 am

Wicked 09 wrote:
Here's a link to some pics I put up. Can't figure out how to actuall put a pic in a post but I know this works. yeah baby http://tinypic.com/1r53mfx1

Ok here is how you do it... open the pic up on the site... then right click on the image and click copy image location... then come back to this site and hit the image icon in the message... ctrl+v will paste the image info click ok... then repeat for the rest of the images.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 6:19 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 6:25 pm

any time...
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 6:14 am

Yesterday was a good day. New personal best.
60 ft- 1.798
330- 5.219
1/8 8.090 @85.87 mph
1000- 10.554
1/4 mile = 12.649 @ 107.80mph

Not bad for an R/T all motor!! yeah baby
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 7:02 am

nice run...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kid on the block...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2