Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Kid on the block...

Go down 
+10
pjcharger
HemiMag
chargerchick
irishrt5.7
jontoad
AlterEgo
VIKES4093
eviltrycycle
HiPwr
Wicked 09
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

New Kid on the block... Empty
PostSubject: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:04 pm

Just saying a little hello to my fellow Mopar guys and gals. I'm in the Glendale Hts area if anyone is near me.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:07 pm

Welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:09 pm

Hi John! Welcome to CAMM, sounds like you have a nice ride. Post up some pics when you can.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:11 pm

welcome from bartlett!
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:20 pm

So where can I put up some pics at??? confused
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:22 pm

Wicked 09 wrote:
So where can I put up some pics at??? confused

Member Galleries
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:23 pm

Welcome!! Glad you found us!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:28 pm

sweet more challys. hope you make it out to some shows or bbq's this year!
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:29 pm

Thank you. Me and some friends are going out to Byron on Saturday the 17th. If anyone want to come along, give me a hollar and I'll give you details.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:32 pm

Is there a way to just upload pics from my computer?? I don't have pics anywhere else! Laughing
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:32 pm

Wicked 09 wrote:
Thank you. Me and some friends are going out to Byron on Saturday the 17th. If anyone want to come along, give me a hollar and I'll give you details.

What time ya goin'? Vic and I will be out that way, maybe we'll stop in.......although we have something planned back in McHenry at 7pm, but if it's before that ...... maybeeee New Kid on the block... Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:37 pm

Wicked 09 wrote:
Is there a way to just upload pics from my computer?? I don't have pics anywhere else! Laughing

use www.tinypic.com to upload them from you computer and they will give you the code you need to cut and paste too.

Wicked 09 wrote:

i love Byron and i have Saturday off this week... but i think i will be cleaning the car all Saturday for the unlawful gathering spring LX show that is on Sunday. are you coming to that? its up over 150 modern mopars and 9 vendors registered for that show so far.

Last edited by jontoad on April 12th 2010, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:38 pm

Wicked 09 wrote:

Photobucket also offers a free hosting service. You just have to promise to not ignore the ads. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:39 pm

We'll be there by 10:30am. If you plan on racing, tell the gate people you're with Midwest Racing. Then you can use our staging lanes. We're "usually" parked over by the trees.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:42 pm

midwest racing eh...

i met the guy with the old school Dakota when we used to take the Dakota R/T club up to Byron all the time...

my friend mike had their windshield banner on his mustang but i don't think he was very active in the club.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:43 pm

I won't be able to make the Sunday thing because of the racing thing on Saturday. Only so many days in a week to get stuff done. I'll try to make the next outing though.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:44 pm

That might have been me with the Dakota. Was it black with flames??
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:45 pm

Wicked 09 wrote:
That might have been me with the Dakota. Was it black with flames??

don't remember but it had a big hood scoop i think. it was a first or second gen.

Last edited by jontoad on April 12th 2010, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:46 pm

Don't know any Mikes that are still in the club. Was it a yellow Charger Daytona?
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:47 pm

LOL that was me. She had a 412 stroker with nitrous.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:47 pm

Wicked 09 wrote:
Don't know any Mikes that are still in the club. Was it a yellow Charger Daytona?

it was like 5 years ago when he had the car. it was a dark silver 93 mustang lx with light silver stripes. his name was mike erwin. everyone calls him erwin.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:49 pm

Welcome to CAMM... nice looking car you got there...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:49 pm

Wicked 09 wrote:
LOL that was me. She had a 412 stroker with nitrous.

nice. yea i remember it was pretty built up. you still have it?

i don't know if you remember but i had a black cc r/t with sliver stripes. (still have it but its changed quite a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 7:55 pm

No...it's living with a lovely lesbian couple in Arizona. From that I bought a Magnum R/T, paid that off and traded it in for the 09 Challenger R/T I have now. I could use a few more Mopars in our club. I'm under serious attack by Mustangs and Camaros. Check out our site if you get a chance. www.midwestracing.net.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 9:44 pm

Hi John! Welcome to the CAMM forums! Welcome waves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the block...   New Kid on the block... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kid on the block...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next