Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Day at GLD

Go down 
+9
Motor
Shawn1112
Sprayed Charger
ghost
HemiMag
liljoejoe54
Illinois Chaos
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 8:40 pm

Sprayed Charger wrote:
jontoad wrote:
im down for this... gonna have to put in my AMG blue top trans solenoids before this...
if not i might just spectate but I'm going either way.

I just swapped out for the BB stage 2 valve body and I had to swap solenoids, it's a breeze you should have no problem. Get ready to have intense downshifting and crazy hard WOT quick shifts.....I love it Very Happy

yea it looks pretty straight forward but one or two things worry me since i haven't taken one out of a Nag1 before. the electrical plug that you can strip out and the whole "not able to check the fluid level at home" is kinda stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sprayed Charger
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 9:16 pm

jontoad wrote:
Sprayed Charger wrote:
jontoad wrote:
im down for this... gonna have to put in my AMG blue top trans solenoids before this...

I just swapped out for the BB stage 2 valve body and I had to swap solenoids, it's a breeze you should have no problem. Get ready to have intense downshifting and crazy hard WOT quick shifts.....I love it Very Happy

yea it looks pretty straight forward but one or two things worry me since i haven't taken one out of a Nag1 before. the electrical plug that you can strip out and the whole "not able to check the fluid level at home" is kinda stupid.

Just follow the instructions and you will be done in no time! Paramount Performance has a nice guide on there website, or I could email you the attachment file. Fill the transmission with ATF+4 It will take approximately 4 quarts +/-., Check the fluid level, it should be about 65mm up on a test dipstick (or anything that bottoms on the pan like a very long clear Zip Tie) after about 1/2 hour or so of driving…..careful on the measuring of the oil, the oil will tend to drip off the filler tube onto the dipstick giving a false high reading. If you want to double check you can always drive to the dealership, mine did it for free and didn't even charge for the fluid I was short.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 9:42 pm

Sprayed Charger wrote:
jontoad wrote:
Sprayed Charger wrote:
jontoad wrote:

Just follow the instructions and you will be done in no time! Paramount Performance has a nice guide on there website, or I could email you the attachment file. Fill the transmission with ATF+4 It will take approximately 4 quarts +/-., Check the fluid level, it should be about 65mm up on a test dipstick (or anything that bottoms on the pan like a very long clear Zip Tie) after about 1/2 hour or so of driving…..careful on the measuring of the oil, the oil will tend to drip off the filler tube onto the dipstick giving a false high reading. If you want to double check you can always drive to the dealership, mine did it for free and didn't even charge for the fluid I was short.

Does anyone sell the Millers Tool?
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 9:49 pm

I am out for bringing the car for the memorial weekend it would be just plain stupid to sit in the staging lanes all day long for a few runs. This is one of the biggest weekends of the year and IMO too many cars. I will watch from the stands and enjoy the races.
Back to top Go down
Sprayed Charger
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 9:52 pm

Yeah but it's pretty expensive at 69$ http://estore.websitepros.com/802805/-strse-1322/Miller-Tool%27s%2C-Transmission-Dip/Detail.bok
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 10:02 pm

Sprayed Charger wrote:
Yeah but it's pretty expensive at 69$ http://estore.websitepros.com/802805/-strse-1322/Miller-Tool%27s%2C-Transmission-Dip/Detail.bok

That's the only stupid part on our cars, no trans stick. wtf?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 11:19 pm

Yeah I bet they are packed Vic. I am going to try to do several Sunday's up there.

You can be the COOK!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sprayed Charger
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 8:36 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Sprayed Charger wrote:

Couple other stupid parts on my R/T....stock two piece lug nuts that get water inside them and expand..Open rear end with 282 gears......"pink thingey" that brakes and leaves you stuck in park....Everything else is great so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 8:18 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 9:20 pm

Sprayed Charger wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:
Sprayed Charger wrote:

Couple other stupid parts on my R/T....stock two piece lug nuts that get water inside them and expand..Open rear end with 282 gears......"pink thingey" that brakes and leaves you stuck in park....Everything else is great so far Very Happy

Well I have a plan A and a plan B for the open rear end. I'm waiting for my adj. Razors Edge end links. I'm installing them along with Chubby sways. Plan A is to adj. so that the rear right side is "loaded". I hope that works to even out traction. I think it should in theory. If it doesn't then plan B is the complete Chally kit. I sure hope I can dial in on plan A!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 9:22 pm

Will focus on getting a list together and everything once we get past UG.

Don't know if the track ever got back to me, I know I got a few emails from them but its all a blur right now.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 10:03 pm

Tom if you want a chally rear I will trade you cars straight up! That will solve your problems
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 10:15 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
Tom if you want a chally rear I will trade you cars straight up! That will solve your problems

Fair trade, just make him clean the engine bay first Tom.......
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 10:39 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
Thats a good idea.... NOT!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 10:21 pm

I can't do 2 doors anymore. That's one reason.......and I like my deer whistle.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 6:40 pm

Hey let's reschedule a night at the strip. Tomorrow is Wacky Wed. Racing from 5-10pm. Great racing weather! Who wants to go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Day at GLD   CAMM Day at GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM Day at GLD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2