Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to CAMM

Go down 
+4
cjresto
eviltrycycle
goldberg1701
Tor Red 09
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tor Red 09
CAMM Rookie
Tor Red 09

New to CAMM Empty
PostSubject: New to CAMM   New to CAMM I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 12:21 pm

Just checking in to introduce myself, Have 09 Charger R/T, minor mods right now,sequential taillights and Magna Flow cat back exhaust, stobe stripes on 1/4s and lower part rocker panels and thanks to mother nature hail damage(mostly hood). Have purchased another stock hood from a Camm member still want to put a shaker on (just not sure) and when $$$ permit. Future upgrades to also include halo rings.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

New to CAMM Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM   New to CAMM I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 12:24 pm

Welcome! Yeah, hail damage always sucks...hope the new hood works out with the shaker! And halos are always awesome...just had some installed myself, although mine are built in to the headlight assembly.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

New to CAMM Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM   New to CAMM I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 1:08 pm

Welcome to CAMM Patrick thanks for joining us!
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

New to CAMM Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM   New to CAMM I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 2:10 pm

Welcome...
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

New to CAMM Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM   New to CAMM I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 4:05 pm

welcome to camm,it's an addiction........
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

New to CAMM Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM   New to CAMM I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 5:49 pm

Glad to see you signed up Pat.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

New to CAMM Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM   New to CAMM I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 10:25 pm

Hi Patrick! Welcome to the CAMM forums! Welcome waves
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

New to CAMM Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM   New to CAMM I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 7:31 pm

welcome to the CAMM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to CAMM Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM   New to CAMM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to CAMM
Page 1 of 1