Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Downers Grove Cruise Nights

Go down 
+11
RT!st!C
chargerchick
Headtripp
pstlgrp
inkedup
ChargerSRT
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
jontoad
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 11:13 am

Lmao um yah I guess so! I'll blame the little screen on my phone! Haha! Sorry! Got it now! Maybe you can get a referee icon out of it???
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 8:02 pm

Dora! You need to change your signature! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 8:39 pm

I know but I need time more! Haha Then it'll happen! Wink I think I'll have time pretty soon! Wink I can't wait to meet y'all!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 9:45 pm

ill go since im on vacation!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 9:48 pm

I might not make it, I tore my foot up pretty bad at softball. I think its a strained ligament.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 9:54 pm

That sucks Shawn. Hope it's not bad and heals quickly.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 10:05 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I might not make it, I tore my foot up pretty bad at softball. I think its a strained ligament.
That's what you get for having your foot up your ass
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 10:06 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm............
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 10:19 pm

Awww Shawn! You can limp, right?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 12:16 pm

RT!st!C wrote:
ill go since im on vacation!

Vic is leaving work early so if ya wanna come with us, be at my house at around 3:30.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 1:22 pm

car is sitting in the garage so the paint can cool off before i clean it up a bit right now...
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 1:23 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 1:37 pm

155 more miles! We might get there early, nav says 2h25m. Oops..forgot about the hour difference! Oh well!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 3:50 pm

It's 3:50. Getting into shower. Joey taking dump!
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 3:59 pm

We're 29 mins away! Lol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 4:03 pm

I know some people were able to leave early and are on their way but it will take them prolly an hour to get to the meeting place.

Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 8:20 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
It's 3:50. Getting into shower. Joey taking dump!

LOL! And probably oh so true! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 11:05 pm

had fun with the clan tonight, great to meet Dora and her family. a lot of nice cars
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 11:26 pm

Fun times. Great to meet Dora and the family sorry it was such a short time. Parking is a bitch unless you get there early like at 3:30 early some of those old bastards get there pretty early and it really didn't help that tonight was corvette night so every stuck up dipshit was there with theirs taking up space. Oh well it was a nice night and dinner was a blast as usual..... Fruit anyone?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 11:33 pm

Daffy duck rules....

Very Happy

I might see what I can do about finding a contact and see if they want to try to save other spots for us on Mopar night. I know they are all about old cars but maybe out on Main St, instead of Curtiss. Dunno will see what I can find.

Off to bed, my four days of hell start tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 11:41 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
lmfao!!! Today sucked did nothing but switch off from keeping my foot elevated to keeping ice on it. Did this shit all day long, on the bright side my foot feels a lot better.
No pics from tonight?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:02 am

It was fun meeting Dora and co. Wow that was one dedicated cruise night town. I don't think any other one will ever pass the acid test now. That was a blast hanging out. Had a waiter that was a really goofy combination of Liberace and Daffy Duck. He was gay as fuck! "Thay are ya thure you wouldn't like a nithe thide thallad"? lmao!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:06 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:
It was fun meeting Dora and co. Wow that was one dedicated cruise night town. I don't think any other one will ever pass the acid test now. That was a blast hanging out. Had a waiter that was a really goofy combination of Liberace and Daffy Duck. He was gay as fuck! "Thay are ya thure you wouldn't like a nithe thide thallad"? lmao!!!
rotflmfao
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:29 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Headtripp wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
lmfao!!! Today sucked did nothing but switch off from keeping my foot elevated to keeping ice on it. Did this shit all day long, on the bright side my foot feels a lot better.
No pics from tonight?
Jackies got some pics. And can't you sit out in the pool all day long with your foot up on a raft hah
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 12:30 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:

you think that town was cruise night dedicated you should see morris, theirs is about 4 times as big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downers Grove Cruise Nights   Downers Grove Cruise Nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downers Grove Cruise Nights
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next