Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Semi-Successful Seat Swap!

Go down 
+2
Dartboy
Pomps
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

Semi-Successful Seat Swap! Empty
PostSubject: Semi-Successful Seat Swap!   Semi-Successful Seat Swap! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 10:40 am

Ok, picked up SRT8 seats, back ones went in no problem. Well, I did have to buy a rivet gun for the door cushion molding. I then proceeded to the front passenger. Then I remember screaming horrible things because the electric hook ups didnt fit. I proceeded to bolt the seat down in disgust. Then I went to the drivers seat. Only to discover its a reverse 10mm star socket, that nobody within a 25 mile radius carried. Spend all day looking for one, until one of my neighbors came up and asked me if I needed anything. I kinda laughed, and pointed at what I needed, turns out he had it! 9:30 last night seat went down, but there is more good news! I can actually recline, and adjust my forward/backward and higher/lower knobs! Today or Sunday Im going to attempt to splice the passenger seat in some way. Thanks to my little sister for running me out iced tea.

[img]Semi-Successful Seat Swap! Img_2520[/img]
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Successful Seat Swap!   Semi-Successful Seat Swap! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 10:48 am

ehhh alittle stumbling block.... and if ya needed the socket ya should have yelled or posted...I got one Very Happy

sure they look great and very comfortable... I'm jealous!
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Successful Seat Swap!   Semi-Successful Seat Swap! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 11:32 am

its funny how ppl said it all bolts in no problems and i linked you to a thread about the seats...should have researched more on lxf ahead of time..sorry dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Successful Seat Swap!   Semi-Successful Seat Swap! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 1:21 pm

Motor wrote:
its funny how ppl said it all bolts in no problems and i linked you to a thread about the seats...should have researched more on lxf ahead of time..sorry dude Smile

lol, its nobodies fault, except chrysler, because i dont want to take responsibility lol
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Successful Seat Swap!   Semi-Successful Seat Swap! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 4:17 pm

So, Mike I'm confused now. Do you have 2 sets or are you just making those 300 seats work? I need a back seat only. Just the bottom cushion.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Successful Seat Swap!   Semi-Successful Seat Swap! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 5:12 pm

I have 2 sets of seats. In my car, I have SRT seats in front, and in back. I have a set of 300c seats in the garage, that has everything you would need. What color are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Successful Seat Swap!   Semi-Successful Seat Swap! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 7:24 pm

Your lil sis is adorable!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Successful Seat Swap!   Semi-Successful Seat Swap! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 7:55 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Your lil sis is adorable!! Very Happy

shes totally a cutie. she loves helping me with anything and everything she can.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Successful Seat Swap!   Semi-Successful Seat Swap! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 8:17 pm

I had the same problem with the star socket luckily my buddys shop was next to NAPA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Successful Seat Swap!   Semi-Successful Seat Swap! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi-Successful Seat Swap!
Page 1 of 1