Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Time Has Come

Go down 
+2
Dartboy
eviltrycycle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 8:10 am

I *might* be coming into a little extra money in the next month. So instead of doing the responsible thing and using it for something boring I want to spend it on my car.

The general consensus is to get a Predator and a 180 thermostat. I have been trying to read, on that other board, about what these two will do to my car but I am not 100% clear. So I wanted to see if any of you guys will explain it to me. Also what am I going to expect when I do it, because I would like to do more then just watch one of you guys install on my car for me.

Or if there are any other suggestions for where I should start I am still thinking. Rambling, still half asleep but thanks. 🐰
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 1:44 pm

for the predator it will change the air / fuel ratio and the timing and give you alittle more ummmph...

be much easier to show you how it works than explain it....

definetly get it!!

do you have a CAI yet.... or a catch can....or exhaust??
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 5:50 pm

Ok, you wanted ideas and now you got 'em Laughing
I say get the Predator though. Vic took my tune off of the Charger once and I could totally tell the difference when it was back to stock. You will like it.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 12:05 am

I have done nothing at all to the car. Its still completely stock.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 12:28 am

CAMM cost for a Predator is only $376 for the tuner and the cable kit.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 3:47 am

Fun factor on the predator is worth the price. You could also get some things to dress her up under the hood for the shows too.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 6:49 am

cai, diablo, and a 180 t-stat are the best way to start. will you get a huge hp increase, no. you will feel the difference in drive ability immediately! it's not always how much hp you have, but what that hp is doing for you and when. i know somebody that has an afe and a k&n for sale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time Has Come
Page 1 of 1