Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Till next time

Go down 
+15
Dartboy
Hypnotiq
Headtripp
Shawn1112
Fidostudio
liljoejoe54
Illinois Chaos
Moparcharger07
jesse031081
VIKES4093
HemiMag
inkedup
irishrt5.7
firestartr420
Okie6.1
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 6:00 pm

Well today is my last day in the Chicago area. Had a blast with everyone and met some really cool people. CAMM will always be special to me and be a group I will visit any chance I get. If you are ever in the San Antonio area let me know I'll have room ready.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 6:01 pm

Have a safe trip down there dude! and good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 6:16 pm

Bro it was awesome meeting u hope to see u soon stay safe... Remember drive it like u stole it
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 6:22 pm

sorry to see you go........but go already gezz ther,back there back.....just playin be safe hope to see ya soon.thanks for referring paul that guy can paint.... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 6:23 pm

Was nice meeting you,glad we got a chance to wrench together & install your manifold. Have fun down there and enjoy the nicer weather!!!
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 6:48 pm

good luck to you and your family nick.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 7:09 pm

Were always here for ya brother!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 7:32 pm

Have a safe trip bro, and have fun on them roads you were tellin me about ; )
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 8:27 pm

Cya Nick and Happy Trails.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 8:30 pm

Take care bro, have a safe trip!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 8:39 pm

Good luck to you bro!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 9:07 pm

It was nice meeting you Nick, have a safe trip!
Dont be a stranger
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 9:38 am

Have a safe trip Nick and have fun we will be here whenever you come around
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 9:55 am

Nice meeting you nick.. wish you the best in my hometown and if i go visit family sometime ill hit you up! Have a safe trip down there.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 10:25 am

Wishin you nd yours the best!! Yell if you ever need anything!!! Don't be a stranger!
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:40 pm

Didn't get to meet you but wish the best. Have fun in TX!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 4:54 pm

glad we had a chance to talk again b4 you left! safe travels bro!
Back to top Go down
SScharger
Founding Member
Founding Member
SScharger

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 6:57 pm

Have a safe trip man and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 6:56 pm

I have safely arrived in San Antonio. Was a fun two day drive with just me and the open road and a hemi to unleash. I fully took advantage of my recently installed suspension(thanks Jon and Adam!). Have some video of me on a back country curvy road I'll post up when I get my computer set back up. Managed to avoid getting nabbed by every law enforcement agency from Illinois to Texas! Hell yeah! Thanks for all the well wishes and I will see you again in the future. Oh and I'm only 2 hours away from inertia motorsports! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 3:54 pm

good to see you arrived safely!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 8:24 pm

Okie5.7 wrote:
I have safely arrived in San Antonio. Was a fun two day drive with just me and the open road and a hemi to unleash. I fully took advantage of my recently installed suspension(thanks Jon and Adam!). Have some video of me on a back country curvy road I'll post up when I get my computer set back up. Managed to avoid getting nabbed by every law enforcement agency from Illinois to Texas! Hell yeah! Thanks for all the well wishes and I will see you again in the future. Oh and I'm only 2 hours away from inertia motorsports! Twisted Evil

Oh, that's good, Nick! Um, wait, ut oh Inertia Motorsports, that's bad, lol. In a good way.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 8:41 pm

Yes it is bad but in a good way. Called them already to discuss my future plans!I think they were shocked at the scale of things i wanted to do at once.I also got to do a very long over due mod with the help of some Texas heat. I demoulded the Maggie tonight. Still have to finish up a few parts but pics to follow soon. Smile Shocked
Back to top Go down
Charger Guerrero
CAMM Rookie
Charger Guerrero

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 1:32 am

Your only 3hrs away from a part time CAMM member. Im currently living in south Texas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Till next time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till next time   Till next time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Till next time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: