Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seat Swap

Go down 
+7
xegitalian19xx
Iguanaman
HiPwr
Shawn1112
irishrt5.7
Illinois Chaos
Pomps
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:26 am

well there is a way to tap power if it is not... check... i will see if i can find it if its not...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:39 am

Here check out this link...

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=141657&highlight=passenger+power+seat
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 12:14 pm

mpompilio wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:
No, but I need to do my rear seat. It has a damn burn hole in it. Pisses me off, I didn't see it when I bought it. On the other hand, it might not be too bad. The Black Dog judge missed it. I saw him inspect that side of the interior and never gave me a deduct.

what color is your interior?

It's dark slate gray.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 12:20 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
the seats have sensors in them that when they get unbolted and moved around if not handled like a little baby or if something gets set in top of the bottom cushion while not bolted up it will uncalibrate the sensor...

Removed after 2008 seats and up. No recalibration necessary.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 12:22 pm

awww man that is awesome...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 12:26 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:

Hey dipwiper I found that in the link YOU posted. lmfao
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 12:28 pm

the seat set up is weird. its electric by going closer/further to the dash, and up and down. But the recline is manual.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 12:43 pm

you should be fine then.... will work plug and play...if i remember correctly
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 12:44 pm

thanks for your help brian, ill post pics once I finish.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 12:45 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:

lol oh... i knew that... wasnt the part i was looking for in the thread though ass...
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 2:44 pm

When I got my seats I got them from someone off craigslist and the guy was asking 300 for them but talked him down to 250! They were pretty easy to install took me and my buddy about an hour. I didn't have power seats before and no plugs for power so we taped in to the power wires on the seats and adjusted to my comfort. I wouldn't mind permanent power to them but we need to make a relay and all that other good shit! The back was the easiest to install. Good luck and congrats on the new seats!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 2:46 pm

mpompilio wrote:
thanks for your help brian, ill post pics once I finish.

Awesome cant wait ta see them
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 9:29 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:

Removed after 2008 seats and up. No recalibration necessary.

I've needed my passenger seat re-calibrated for well over a year now. lol. its the only thing i have a problem with on my car.

funny thing is that i have never had the passenger seat out that i know of. unless the body shop took it out when they were working on the car after it got broken into a while back.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 9:48 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:

lol oh... i knew that... wasnt the part i was looking for in the thread though ass...

That's Mr. ass to you.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:08 pm

Operation Seat Swap, temporary failure!!! I got all the seats in (except the driver) only to discover that the plugs dont fucking match. Brian, HELPPP!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seat Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat Swap   Seat Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seat Swap
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2