Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12

Go down 
+18
Mr Quik
ChiTownHemi
jontoad
Headtripp
ttruckinon
Dalegit1
Mad Hatter
sak9880
Dartboy
irishrt5.7
eviltrycycle
Moparcharger07
VanillaRT
ghost
Shawn1112
xegitalian19xx
AlterEgo
Admin
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 5:04 pm

Just got home from Fiesta Day's and had a good time. Congrats to Craig, Dartboy, and Crystal on picking up some hardware well deserved! Sorry for kinda just hangin out with my wife and brother had alot on my mind with my buddy passing away. I'm glad I went though cause I would have just moped around the house all day. looking foward to hangin with you guys next week at my place!
I have pics but dont really feel like loading them up now, maybe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 5:32 pm

I'm glad you made it Shawn, cheers
I wish I could have made it ... but I will see you next week.
I hope everyone had a blast at the "Fiesta" today.
I'll have to catch it next year!!
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 6:14 pm

Congradulations to our three trophy winners!!!! Should have been more but I guess we have to let some of the others have a few too.

Pics from the show:

CAMM Central:
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 FiestaDaysCarShow001
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 FiestaDaysCarShow002
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 FiestaDaysCarShow004
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 FiestaDaysCarShow005

Fifteen MOPARS from CAMM all in a row:Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 FiestaDaysCarShow013
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 FiestaDaysCarShow006

For the rest of the pics from today:

https://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/ttruckinon/Fiesta%20Days%20Car%20Show/

Most are MOPARs but a few Fords and Chevy's slipped onto my camera. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
radmag
CAMM Member
radmag

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 6:57 pm

Congrad's CAMM Team~ looks like a great show! Trophy
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 7:05 pm

Thanks for posting the pics! Looking forward to the others...

And congrats to the trophy winners...lets see em! Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 7:07 pm

I had a great time today. It was good to see new faces and meet more members! I too have pics but am probably going to post them up tomorrow Sleep I'm sleepy and sunburnt right now!
Back to top Go down
radmag
CAMM Member
radmag

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 7:23 pm

Hey- wait just a minute......NO MAGGIE's????? No
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 7:49 pm

radmag wrote:
Hey- wait just a minute......NO MAGGIE's????? No

I couldn't take pictures of them if they ain't there. Where were the Maggies? Two Chally's 13 Chargers.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 7:56 pm

We had one Maggie.....irishrt. He had to leave early so he may have missed the pics.
Oh and I forgot to post up earlier that when we got home the fusebox cover that I ordered for Vic was sitting on the porch! It was a perfect ending to the day. Pics will come....I promise!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 7:58 pm

Looking forward to them! Oh and I ask in advance...for pics with people in 'em...can you guys/gals put names with them please? Smile
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 8:09 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Looking forward to them! Oh and I ask in advance...for pics with people in 'em...can you guys/gals put names with them please? Smile

Ya know, this is a great idea for a thread, maybe a sticky. Post up a pic of yourself with your ride. I'll post one as soon as I get one of me and The Lady.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 8:19 pm

DEFINATLEY a GREAT time!!!! And GREAT to see some faces that I haven't seen in a while, AND to meet a few new ones!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 8:24 pm

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I was totally stunned when they called me up. Congrats to Darty and Vanilla also. Smile Thank you to Jackie and Vic for again opening up there home to us.

I think every red light we hit leaving the show and leaving Jackie and Vic's house I had to reach over and pick up the award.

Working on getting my pictures off my cell phone, edited and saved then I will post a link to them.

These are the pics I have from last year and this year. https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=95293&id=687559536&l=b2995885cf

I am working on the captions so everyone knows who everyone is. I didn't take that many this year because I just had my camera phone. As people post theirs though I will steal them and add them in.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 8:52 pm

ttruckinon wrote:
chargerchick wrote:

Ya know, this is a great idea for a thread, maybe a sticky. Post up a pic of yourself with your ride. I'll post one as soon as I get one of me and The Lady.

Funny you should say that! I just made a thread this morning and it's a sticky in the photo sharing section.

http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/photo-sharing-f8/camm-faces-to-names-t253.htm
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 9:20 pm

It was a great day for a car show! Was really glad to finally get a chance to meet some fellow CAMMers and put faces to the names. What a great showing we had with all those Mopars in a row!

Thanks Jackie and Vic for allowing us to all meet up at your place and drive over together. The highlight of the morning before going to the park at Jackie and Vic's house was the guy that drove down the street in the little 4-banger, saw all our SWEET rides parked in the street and looked around at us and started reving is engine and shaking his head up and down. LMAO still thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 9:23 pm

Good to hear that CAMM took home some hardware.. Congrats guys and gals.. It sounded like it was a good show..
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 9:47 pm

It was really great meeting all of you that Debi and I were able to... sorry we had to take off early...

Special thanks to Vic and Jackie for allowing us all to meet up at there place and cruise in together we def made an impression for us modern mopars.... All of our cars look great and its awesome to be able to see the different creativeness that everyone has.

Jackie great job on the Catch can looks awesome...

Will hopefully be seeing alot more of all of you...

I have some pics that i am going to put up sorry to anyone if i was unable to get you in the pics that i took my batteries ended up going dead...
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 9:59 pm

First and Formost...Thanks as always to Vic and Jackie for your hospitality!!! you guys are fantastic and glad to call you friends!!

was a great showing... beautiful rides...awesome day...
was real nice to meet some new members and faces to go with the screen names Very Happy

wish more of you could have been there to enjoy it!!

and YES we did make a impression on the people there....LOTS of lookers at our rides!!!

want to send a big congrats to Eviltricycle for her FIRST trophy!!!

THANKS ALL for a great day!!! looking forward to alot more shows with all of us there like that!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 10:00 pm

Once again sorry if i missed anyone... kept trying to get different angles didnt work out... to many people walking thru... so went with some straight on shots...

Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1284
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1285
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1286
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1287
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1289
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1290
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1291
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1292
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1293
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1294
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1295
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1297
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1298
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1299
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1300
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1301
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1302
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1303
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1304
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1305
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1306
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 HPIM1307
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 10:07 pm

Great pics!!! Thanks for posting them!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 10:08 pm

Great pics Irishirt...Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 10:12 pm

No problem...
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 10:17 pm

Great pictures so far! Big thank you to Vic & Jackie for treating us yet again like family! It was a great time and it was nice to put faces to names now for all the new people I met today!!

Here are some of the ones we took....
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 DSC01023
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 DSC01017
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 DSC01018
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 DSC01006
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 DSC01004
Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 DSC01010
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 10:23 pm

Great day it was a pleasre havin everyone come up for this we had a great time. Congrats to the winners today well deserved looking forward to next weekend in belvidere
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 6:51 am

Great pics everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next