Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12

Go down 
+18
Mr Quik
ChiTownHemi
jontoad
Headtripp
ttruckinon
Dalegit1
Mad Hatter
sak9880
Dartboy
irishrt5.7
eviltrycycle
Moparcharger07
VanillaRT
ghost
Shawn1112
xegitalian19xx
AlterEgo
Admin
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 10:28 am

Congratulations to everyone who took away hardware! What an awesome way to REPRESENT!!

Man, I truly hate that I missed one. Looks like everyone had their babies all shined up an ready!! I am glad everyone had a nice time.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 11:28 am

damn, i so wish i never took that order for yesterday. it was way more work than it should have been. congrats to all, sorry i missed it!
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 3:32 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
sak9880 wrote:
sorry boss didn't take my request and i work.

What a bummer! Too bad.........maybe we'll see you next weekend. Sad

yeah i hope to make the next one. looks like i missed out on a lot of fun!!!

Sorry for the sour grapes didnt mean it that way.... it is def a bummer that you are unable to make it... Its always better when there is a larger head count... Embarassed

no worries, hope that somthing good comes down the line for ya soon.
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 3:36 pm

Hey thanks to everyone that shared the pics!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 10:12 pm

It was good show & day! All 3 of mine were OUT! when we got home. It could've been Four, but I had to drive!

I see we got 1 recruit from the show!
DROWN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12   Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Days Car Show - McHenry, IL - July 12
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5