Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need front bumper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
axon
CAMM Member
axon

need front bumper Empty
PostSubject: need front bumper   need front bumper I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 7:41 pm

Another thing that the dealership masked pretty well - a cracked front bumper - right by the light too. Looks like the previous owner hit something with the bottom of the bumper and the whole thing snapped off. The clips on top are broken off too. So now, we're looking for a bumper. Used or new - but inexpensive Smile mu friend does body work, so painting it will not be a big deal.

Also, did the magnums come with the front srt8 decal?

I found an item on ebay for a decent price - but shipping is rather expensive http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230441582370&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

need front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: need front bumper   need front bumper I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 7:50 pm

Is your bumper really bad.Can you please post up some pics???I might be interested if the price is right....

and no Magnum didn't come with a front badge
Back to top Go down
axon
CAMM Member
axon

need front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: need front bumper   need front bumper I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 7:52 pm

after i put my son to sleep I'll post some pics.

but does anyone have a good source for these?
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

need front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: need front bumper   need front bumper I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 7:56 pm

the one on eBay is pretty good...Other than that is either local or on LXForums...These are hard to come by so when you find one its best to pick it up quick.There was a time thery were on backorder everywhere
Back to top Go down
axon
CAMM Member
axon

need front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: need front bumper   need front bumper I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 10:33 pm

here are a few pictures. It really is not "that" bad. If I don't find anything at a decent price I just might fix this one up with some fiber glass epoxy.

need front bumper Bumper1

need front bumper Bumper2

need front bumper Bumper3

need front bumper Bumper4
Back to top Go down
axon
CAMM Member
axon

need front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: need front bumper   need front bumper I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 10:34 pm

hmmm...the pictures did not display. Let's try this again

need front bumper Bumper1
need front bumper Bumper2
need front bumper Bumper3
need front bumper Bumper4
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

need front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: need front bumper   need front bumper I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 9:30 am

Oh I see.thanks for the pics.Let me know either way hope you get it fixed!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

need front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: need front bumper   need front bumper I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 7:58 am

That sucks, too bad it's and SRT, I know Shawn1112 was selling a bunch of body parts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: need front bumper   need front bumper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need front bumper
Page 1 of 1