Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!! Empty
PostSubject: SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!!   SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 9:47 pm

Sorry about posting threads from other forums, but I STILL don't know how to post pics over here.

http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/exterior-styling/23823-srt-rear-bumper-getting-ready-paint-finally.html

-D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!!   SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 9:51 pm

You post pics the same way you posted your sig.. Use the [img] tag, or press the Image button above the post and enter the address for the image.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!!   SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:36 pm

I'm not really seeing the DIff, but i haven't really seen a SRT Mag. I'm sure it is tho!

Are you getting it painted along with your Hood? Can't wait to see it all finished!
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!!   SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 8:32 am

Mad Hatter wrote:
I'm not really seeing the DIff, but i haven't really seen a SRT Mag. I'm sure it is tho!

Are you getting it painted along with your Hood? Can't wait to see it all finished!

The differences are pretty small. More than anything I wanted to get the rear bumper to match my front SRT bumper.
What's different is that where non-MagSRT bumpers curl under at the bottom all the way around, the SRT bumper has a small lip all the way around, an attached diffuser, and attached bumper strips.
It also is a little taller top to bottom making the car appear to sit a tiny bit lower. And when you have an AWD car like me, lower is always a goal! LOL

And yes, I'm getting it all painted together along with my eyelids, ABS cover, and a repainting of my tail lights.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!!   SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:29 pm

Gotcha!

I know what you mean. Can't wait to see!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!!   SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SRT REAR bumper getting ready for paint...........finally!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: