Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its about time for a trans fluid change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Its about time for a trans fluid change Empty
PostSubject: Its about time for a trans fluid change   Its about time for a trans fluid change I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 4:40 pm

I am at about 56k miles and Its almost time to change my trans fluid. I know I have to go to the dealership and get a filter, gasket, and fluid but I wanted to see how much fluid do I have to buy and does anybody have any hookups on getting the OEM stuff for a better price than the dealership. If not, what should I expect to pay for this stuff from the dealership? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Its about time for a trans fluid change   Its about time for a trans fluid change I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 5:01 pm

Really Joe if you are already going through that much trouble spend the extra 20 bucks and have them just do it
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Its about time for a trans fluid change   Its about time for a trans fluid change I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 5:14 pm

don't you need a starscan and a dipstick to "properly" fill the trans?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Its about time for a trans fluid change   Its about time for a trans fluid change I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 5:48 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Really Joe if you are already going through that much trouble spend the extra 20 bucks and have them just do it

My dads friend is going to do it for me. He owns a trans shop and said to get the stuff and he will do it for me. I want to have documentation that it was done for warranty purposes. I was just hoping for a hookup on the parts, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its about time for a trans fluid change   Its about time for a trans fluid change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its about time for a trans fluid change
Page 1 of 1