Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Will Make Your Head Explode

Go down 
+5
chargerchick
ghost
Shawn1112
Iguanaman
HiPwr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

This Will Make Your Head Explode Empty
PostSubject: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 5:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 5:27 pm

WTF? The only place I see driving like that on purpose is when my kids play NASCAR Thunder on the ps2!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 5:30 pm

That prick did that on purpose, you can see him turn the steering wheel. I would have beat the living shit out of him!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 5:36 pm

Sure looks on purpose to me! And the Jeep guy probably had one hell of a time getting his insurance to pay for it, if at all.

And the people in the crowd cheering for the cock-sucker. Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 5:38 pm

beat down for sure!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 5:49 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Sure looks on purpose to me! And the Jeep guy probably had one hell of a time getting his insurance to pay for it, if at all.

And the people in the crowd cheering for the cock-sucker. Unbelievable.
He would have to make up a hit and run story to get his insurance to pay for it. If I'm not mistaking your insurance can deny your claim if they can prove you were racing!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 5:51 pm

I hope the Jeep driver beat the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 5:58 pm

Holy fuck! No doubt that was done on purpose, he cut the wheel. I would of beaten the living shit out of him. Too bad they didnt show the rest of the video cuz I am interested to see what the Jeep owner did.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:43 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
That prick did that on purpose, you can see him turn the steering wheel. I would have beat the living shit out of him!

well... it was a dick move but it was 100 percent legal and a normal practice on 1 on 1 ovals. we used to race those at sycamore speedway with a cavalier Z trim. the jeep had no business being on that track. we used to hit people on purpose to try to spin them out all the time. in that sport its not only normal to race dirty, its they way is is meant to be done. its almost a demo derby style rules. one time i saw one idiot bring a brand new yellow vette to one of those events. sure as shit he got hit into a wall. it was fun to watch and everyone in the pits was begging him not to race it before he did. like i said it was a dick move but i don't feel for the jeep owner at all. i feel sorry for the jeep tho...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:47 pm

like i said here is a video from the same event. watch all the way to the end even after the finishline... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 7:28 pm

Yeah they don't realize what's going to happen. Yeah, sure bud, go ahead and race your jeep. You can beat him. lol.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 7:32 pm

jontoad wrote:
like i said here is a video from the same event. watch all the way to the end even after the finishline... Very Happy

It sounds like a lot of folks in that crowd spend a good portion of their time swinging on a rope bridge playing a banjo.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 8:41 pm

I didnt know thats how those races were. Well then its the Jeep owners fault for being a dumbass. Either way, i would still be pissed.
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 8:52 pm

Holly Crap!!! I gotta go see one of these races... They do that around here??
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 9:53 pm

otter1363 wrote:
Holly Crap!!! I gotta go see one of these races... They do that around here??

sycamore speedway near DeKalb. 1 on 1 oval street car drags, the car has to be plated and registered to race in the street car drags thats one of the only 2 rules, the other is no trucks. my friend wanted to race his jeep that had an indestructible rock crawling bumper on it and they wouldn't let him. they are on the same nights as the figure 8 races. its a redneck good time. 1 dollar dixie cup beers that you can buy by the flat.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 12:39 am

HiPwr wrote:

It sounds like a lot of folks in that crowd spend a good portion of their time swinging on a rope bridge playing a banjo.

Gee mister...you sure do have a pretty mouth. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Will Make Your Head Explode   This Will Make Your Head Explode I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Will Make Your Head Explode
Page 1 of 1