Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels

Go down 
+12
Headtripp
ghost
DA H.N.I.C.
HemiMag
AlterEgo
sak9880
bogieboy
eviltrycycle
Fondy
jontoad
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 6:50 am

I think its Big Spicy, Hemi Up and Myself
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:52 am

There may be a few Toyotas crash the show. Bad brakes, bad steering, accelerator stuck, windows won't roll down, shift knob comes off, doors won't unlock . . . yaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 8:17 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 8:37 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
I think its Big Spicy, Hemi Up and Myself

Dam thats it,I thought there were more cars going in!!Whatevs you all know who gets our vote!!!
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 12:45 pm

with the smaller venue this year they really had to pound people on the entry side......maybe next year they should have it later in the year and open up the parking area as well and get more cars in.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 12:53 pm

spicylahmchops wrote:
with the smaller venue this year they really had to pound people on the entry side......maybe next year they should have it later in the year and open up the parking area as well and get more cars in.
Not happening, its always been this time of year for as long as I can remember. It used to be held at a bigger venue, but attandance was down and the bigger venue charged way too much money. Example: for a 20x20 display for your car with electric price was close to $300
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 12:53 pm

Plus since you have to leave the cars set and open for three days security for an outside show would be insane.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 1:10 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Plus since you have to leave the cars set and open for three days security for an outside show would be insane.

yup you ain't kidding.Hell I wouldn't even think of joining if it was outside....
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 3:18 pm

I'll enjoy the 3-4 extra days of driving my car that I wouldn't otherwise have in my life.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 3:37 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
I'll enjoy the 3-4 extra days of driving my car that I wouldn't otherwise have in my life.

you and I both lol....
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 9:51 am

Still having the car on display for 3 days and possibly thousands of people is exciting to say the least. It's all worth it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 10:07 am

spicylahmchops wrote:
Still having the car on display for 3 days and possibly thousands of people is exciting to say the least. It's all worth it in the end.
I totally agree, hopefully one of us, or all of us can pull some sponsors at this show.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 11:31 am

Shawn did you get another show sign made yet?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 12:27 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Shawn did you get another show sign made yet?
No, but I did talk to the guy yesterday and he said if I get him a new picture by Monday he should be able to get it done in time.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 6:46 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
spicylahmchops wrote:
I totally agree, hopefully one of us, or all of us can pull some sponsors at this show.

Good luck you guys! That would be way cool to get some sponsors out of this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2