Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels

Go down 
+12
Headtripp
ghost
DA H.N.I.C.
HemiMag
AlterEgo
sak9880
bogieboy
eviltrycycle
Fondy
jontoad
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 12:46 pm

This thread is for those who plan on entering a car into the World of Wheels. The dates are March 5-7, you are going to have to take your car there probably March 3rd or 4th, and your car will have to stay till the 7th. You have to pre register and that should be done in the next couple of weeks. So if you are taking your car post up here and I will keep a list. Also just a heads up, your car has to have 1/4 tank of gas or less!
http://www.autorama.com/casi/show/chicago.php

List:
Shawn
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 12:55 pm

NOT MEEEE!!!! Especially since the fucking Home Depot parking lot thingy in the summer. No matter how far I park, a cart seems to find my fucking car. But im down to go hang out with whoever enters. Plus take pics of course.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 1:49 pm

ill go to it again as a spectator, but last years was kinda lame. the show was way smaller than other years. between that and the low rent wresteling ring whatnot they had going on the show was just kinda ghetto. its sad, that show used to be awesome and my dad used to take me there as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 4:04 pm

jontoad wrote:
ill go to it again as a spectator, but last years was kinda lame. the show was way smaller than other years. between that and the low rent wresteling ring whatnot they had going on the show was just kinda ghetto. its sad, that show used to be awesome and my dad used to take me there as a kid.
You are right about it being alot smaller. When I used to put my Neon in it the show was almost twice the size it has been the last couple of years. That could be the reason why its moving to Rosemont.
Back to top Go down
Fondy
CAMM Member
Fondy

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 6:52 pm

do you guys know if Chip Foose is going to be at your show because he will be up here in Milwaukee on sunday!!

hope to get a pic or 2 with him
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 8:27 pm

Not sure bro, he was supposed to be there 2yrs ago, and was a no show!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 8:29 pm

According to the website Chip is supposed to be here.

Chip Foose - Famed Designer and Builder
Saturday 1:00-4:00 & 7:00-9:00
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 9:43 pm

I will be a spectator.....my truck isn't show worthy yet......if I go it would be on saturday......
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 9:51 pm

i went last year ( 1st time ) seemed small, but not worth entering ( not at that level ), but if time off will try and make it out.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 3:32 pm

My car probably won't be entered but maybe Vic will want to put the Chally in....Either way, we will most likely go as spectators.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 5:46 pm

hmmm I see not so many of us CAMM are entering.I most likely will go as a spectator.Specially after this winter driving lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 6:27 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
hmmm I see not so many of us CAMM are entering.I most likely will go as a spectator.Specially after this winter driving lol
I'll help you buff your car out bro. dont tell me I'm the only person entering a car!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 6:56 pm

I think Rich was talking about entering this one.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 8:27 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
I think Rich was talking about entering this one.

Yeah, Rich, Dave, Jerome and hopefully Bryan will be entering from our car club. We gotta hurry up and register the 3 or 4 we're entering before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 8:38 am

my car isn't pretty enough to be entered, i'll come to support anybody else entering though!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 8:45 am

ghost wrote:
my car isn't pretty enough to be entered, i'll come to support anybody else entering though!
Your car just like everyone elses car is bad ass bro, you can enter it. You wil probably be the only one there with a stroked modern charger.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 9:06 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
HemiMag24s wrote:
I'll help you buff your car out bro. dont tell me I'm the only person entering a car!!

hopefully you can buff out my door...Who knows maybe....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 12:22 pm

Cool looks like there will be a few. I can think of one other that should be entered but that is up to the owner. Will see.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 2:12 pm

I would have separation anxiety if the chally was not in the garage for any period of time. Spectating is easier than cleaning it up too Laughing
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 3:48 pm

WURD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 10:53 pm

Alright so who is in and who got wait listed?
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 11:02 pm

I'm out.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 11:53 pm

Boooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 12:13 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Boooooooooooooooo

In the spirit of the Emperor Napoleon, I will now award myself

FIRST PRIZE in the World of Wheels Competition!!!

gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070914044539AAL1Lgg
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 12:38 am

Iguanaman wrote:
I'm out.

Bummer Dave. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels   Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is entering their car in the world of Wheels
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next