Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering

Go down 
+8
irishrt5.7
Mad Hatter
jesse031081
Headtripp
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
AR-15QUEEN
Iguanaman
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 8:17 pm

I am the RAINMAKER!

Put in a few hours today/tonight to prep for the Unlawful Gathering. I'll be a rolling Meguiar's ad tomorrow...

NXT Wash,
Meguiars Clay Bar,
NXT liquid wax.

Figured I should take a few pics right away. Light looks yellow because these were REALLY long exposures.

Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering Th_IMG_1948 Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering Th_IMG_1949 Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering Th_IMG_1951
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 8:18 pm

^^^^^Those are clickable thumbnails^^^^^
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 8:21 pm

Looks good! U can wash and was mine now if ur bored! Wink
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 8:45 pm

I looked out my office window and saw how dirty my car is. Thanks for the reminder of how much work I still have to do tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 8:53 pm

Mine has been sheltered safely in my garage since the last time I washed it.....So
I"M READY TO GO!!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 9:32 pm

It just rained out here!!! Mad soooo....looks like i'm gonna wash the car AGAIN to get all the damn leave off. Sad
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 9:37 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Mine has been sheltered safely in my garage since the last time I washed it.....So
I"M READY TO GO!!
UMMMM Actualy I threw all the dust off mine on to yours sorry hun
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 10:12 pm

yeah i saw you guys in the blazer yesterday and i was wondering why
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:10 am

AlterEgo wrote:
I"M READY TO GO!!

Here Here! I may do a touch up in morn If I have time!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 8:53 am

Yeah its almost that time to shine them up... i Gotta get out there it has been so long since i have cleaned my car... at least 3-4 weeks...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:28 am

Someone please invent something that shrinks the car so its easier to clean. Geesh this is a big car.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:37 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Yeah its almost that time to shine them up... i Gotta get out there it has been so long since i have cleaned my car... at least 3-4 weeks...

I hear ya on that.. Though after the Mod Night at Shawn's on Saturday I felt a little embarrassed as that's the dirtiest my car's ever been.. I went on Sunday and cleaned it up.. Will be doing so again in about 20 minutes..
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:42 am

My car is dirty! Screw it...its as clean as its gonna get! Sad
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 6:23 pm

I'm way too lazy to click on those thumbnails, Dave, but I'm sure it looks great.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 6:34 pm

His car really did look nice. Everyone's rides looked great!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 7:51 pm

So I'm showing pics of the gathering to people, including my wife. Their universal response?

My car is boring in comparison, and I need to do more modding.

So that's both a bad thing and a good thing.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 7:54 pm

Well, you see my approach to outside mods. Zero mods. I think your car looks great as it is.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 9:20 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Well, you see my approach to outside mods. Zero mods. I think your car looks great as it is.

Don't go changing. I like the integrity.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 9:24 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
Don't go changing. I like the integrity.

Thanks. I would like to get with Bill or Joey or one of these people with good cameras and actually know how to use it and put together a spread of "Plain Jane" for the gallery.

I'm picturing people smacking their heads on their keyboards as they nod off about 1/3 of the way through it!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 9:40 pm

Ha! Sweet.
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 10:48 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I guess those tips and tint don't count.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 12:39 am

Ha! Gil got ya on that Eric! Guess you can't say zero! neener
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 6:59 am

I wash the car too, and that doesn't count as a mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering   Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepping for the Unlawful Gathering
Page 1 of 1