Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNLAWFUL GATHERING

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 6:47 pm

DOES ANYBODY WANT TO MEET IN ROLLING MEADOWS ON SUNDAY AND DRIVE TO THE GATHERING TOGETHER..MEET AT THE CORNER OF KIRCHOFF AND MEADOW THERE IS A VACANT PARKING LOT NEXT TO TACO BELL..AROUND 12-1230 AND LEAVE AT 1PM....
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:32 pm

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING??? LOL wave
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:43 pm

YEP, IM IN. ILL MEET YOU THERE.......... IS ANYONE ELSE MEETIN IN ROLLING MEADOWS???????
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 9:13 pm

ALRIGHT SEE YOU THERE
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 9:41 pm

Hey I have a headache, no more yelling ok?
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 10:44 pm

im sorry i told you i was a computer dummy..is this better....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 10:55 am

Smile

You learn fast grasshopper. Glad to see you posting though. Smile
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 6:55 pm

thanks,i feel stupid sometimes with the computer my generation we didnt grow up with them.looking forward to meeting new cammers on sunday.hope you can make it.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 7:05 pm

Ehh its cool you are doing fine. I will be there, just not for long. Will be nice seeing you again.
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 7:15 pm

A little off topic. I stopped at Benoy Dodge in Woodstock today. Asked if they had anymore chargers. All I saw was an sxt in the lot. He flipped the lights on and said go check out the basement. In the basement they have a mopar lovers dream. 1 srt 10 VIPER truck, 6 challengers all srt8 and rt, charger srt8 and rt. man was i droooooooling there had to be a dozen monsters down there for the takin'. Any body lookin go there
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 7:17 pm

So Is anybody else meetin up i n rolling meadows?????????
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 7:21 pm

jackssrt8 wrote:
A little off topic. I stopped at Benoy Dodge in Woodstock today. Asked if they had anymore chargers. All I saw was an sxt in the lot. He flipped the lights on and said go check out the basement. In the basement they have a mopar lovers dream. 1 srt 10 VIPER truck, 6 challengers all srt8 and rt, charger srt8 and rt. man was i droooooooling there had to be a dozen monsters down there for the takin'. Any body lookin go there

Very cool. Smile Glad to see they are keeping them safe.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 1:09 pm

it looks like just two of us are meeting in rolling meadows? come on cammers there has to be more of us that live in the central area.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 6:43 pm

Hey Vikes, I live in Streamwood and I'm meeting a few guys in Schaumburg about 1pm if you would rather do that.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 9:27 am

thanks for the invite.but srt8jack is coming in from lake in the hills to meet me .i wouldnt want him to drive any more than he has to..we will be in r.m around 12-1215 if you guys change your mind..or will see you at the gathering..its gonna be great...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNLAWFUL GATHERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNLAWFUL GATHERING   UNLAWFUL GATHERING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNLAWFUL GATHERING
Page 1 of 1