Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AAC Charger Halo LED Count

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

AAC Charger Halo LED Count Empty
PostSubject: AAC Charger Halo LED Count   AAC Charger Halo LED Count I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 5:09 pm

If you have AAC Halos on your Charger (Shawn, Anthony, I'm looking in your direction), How many LEDs are on the largest ring? I'm verifying whether I got screwed on mine or not.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: AAC Charger Halo LED Count   AAC Charger Halo LED Count I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 5:24 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
If you have AAC Halos on your Charger (Shawn, Anthony, I'm looking in your direction), How many LEDs are on the largest ring? I'm verifying whether I got screwed on mine or not.

I counted them before just for the hell of it and I think I counted around 40-50. I cant really remember.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: AAC Charger Halo LED Count   AAC Charger Halo LED Count I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 11:04 pm

Hmm.. Never thought to count them.. I'll do it tomorrow in the daylight.. Looks to be about 45 though as joe said..
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: AAC Charger Halo LED Count   AAC Charger Halo LED Count I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 8:47 am

Hoodie wrote:
Hmm.. Never thought to count them.. I'll do it tomorrow in the daylight.. Looks to be about 45 though as joe said..

The largest ring on mine is 60. The next one down is 54, I think. They just looked more spaced out than I'd think for the later model.

At the Rookies show, I remember seeing Shawn's and, I thought, Anthony's that both had AAC. Didn't Shawn have the earlier model and Anthony the later model, and the later one had a lot more LEDs?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: AAC Charger Halo LED Count   AAC Charger Halo LED Count I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 10:24 am

Iguanaman wrote:
Hoodie wrote:

The largest ring on mine is 60. The next one down is 54, I think. They just looked more spaced out than I'd think for the later model.

At the Rookies show, I remember seeing Shawn's and, I thought, Anthony's that both had AAC. Didn't Shawn have the earlier model and Anthony the later model, and the later one had a lot more LEDs?

Yeah Shawn has the earlier model and Anthony has the newer model. The newer one has a bunch more LEDs.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: AAC Charger Halo LED Count   AAC Charger Halo LED Count I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 10:49 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Yeah Shawn has the earlier model and Anthony has the newer model. The newer one has a bunch more LEDs.

I think I got screwed. I ordered the new model and we think I have the old model. I'm ready to just return them and get Flashtech instead. Frustrated. Mad
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: AAC Charger Halo LED Count   AAC Charger Halo LED Count I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 11:31 am

I have the 4000 which is spaced out more but supposedly brighter, Anthony has the 2000 which the leds are closer together to give it more of the halo look. I'll go count them and let you know.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: AAC Charger Halo LED Count   AAC Charger Halo LED Count I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 11:40 am

I have 36 leds on the bigger light and 33 on the smaller light
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: AAC Charger Halo LED Count   AAC Charger Halo LED Count I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 3:49 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I have 36 leds on the bigger light and 33 on the smaller light

Thanks, Shawn. I appreciate it. Sounds like I have the more recent one then.

Here's the fog light:

https://2img.net/h/i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz96/canonsony/IMG_3682.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz96/canonsony/IMG_3685.jpg
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: AAC Charger Halo LED Count   AAC Charger Halo LED Count I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 1:31 pm

They didn't change the way they do it.. They offer more then one option.. As Shawn said they have a 2000mcd which isn't as bright but are more closely spaced.. And a 4000mcd option which are brighter and spaced a little farther apart..
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: AAC Charger Halo LED Count   AAC Charger Halo LED Count I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 2:24 pm

Hoodie wrote:
They didn't change the way they do it.. They offer more then one option.. As Shawn said they have a 2000mcd which isn't as bright but are more closely spaced.. And a 4000mcd option which are brighter and spaced a little farther apart..

Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAC Charger Halo LED Count   AAC Charger Halo LED Count I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AAC Charger Halo LED Count
Page 1 of 1